The First Time Bakura Attended a Not Divorced Party

I just don't know, my brain is fixated on this rn and I'm doing my thesis, so in downtime, my brain gets what it wants.

Chapter Summary: Atem teases Bakura in public and then drugs him at a party, Pt 1. Non-consensual drugging, but it's fiction and Bakura ends up being into it.

CWs: Non-consensual drugs, drugging, public sex, plugs, vibrators, teasing, edging, semi-public sex, humiliation, jealousy, dirty talk. Lead ups to Thiefshipping (Malik x Bakura) and eventual Kingshipping (Atem x Malik x Bakura).

-----

On Friday, Anzu called Bakura. "I know it's last minute, but would you be able to come over today?" She asked.

Bakura sat up, clenching around the plug inside him. He had taken it out for work, but had begun wearing it when he was at home. "Is something wrong with the pool?"

"No, nothing like that," Anzu assured him. "We're actually hosting a pool party for the neighbourhood later tonight to celebrate Atem's promotion. We had a planner, but the head of the organising committee dropped out. Would you mind helping out? It's just telling people how to set up the pool area, and you know it best. I don't mind paying you overtime for the short notice."

"Whoa, slow down," Bakura said. "When's the party?"

"Seven tonight," Anzu replied.

Bakura glanced at the clock. It was almost half one. "I'll be there in twenty minutes." He hung up after Anzu profusely thanked him. It was beneficial to him to go honestly. Anzu lived in a good neighbourhood and might butter up her neighbours to him if he helped. That's what he told himself, anyway, as he quickly dressed in a pair of cargo shorts and pulled on a fresh tank top.

He took the bus to the house and arrived in fifteen minutes. When he knocked on the door, Atem answered and pulled him to the right, into a bathroom.

"What are you-?" Bakura began but Atem pressed their lips together, cutting him off as he locked the door.

He pulled back with a grin, hands squeezing Bakura's ass. When had they gotten there? "Are you wearing it?"

Bakura flushed. In the sudden rush, he had forgotten to take the plug out. "Um..."

"Good boy." Atem kissed him again before bending Bakura over the sink. He pulled down his shorts, just enough that he could ease the plug out of Bakura. Bakura bit his lip to hide a moan as Atem pulled it out, only to replace it with a slightly thicker one.

Atem pulled up Bakura's shorts again and grinned. "Ready to work?"

"Asshole," Bakura muttered, only to gasp as the plug began to vibrate inside him.

"Was that a yes?" Atem asked, pocketing his phone.

Bakura bit his lip but nodded and followed Atem out of the bathroom towards the patio that led onto the garden and pool area. He managed to keep his steps steady as he grew used to the vibrations. Atem grinned as he walked up to his wife. "Bakura's here."

"Oh, thank God," Anzu breathed, pressing her palm to her forehead. "Thank you for getting here so quickly, Bakura."

"No problem." Bakura shook his head, trying not to squeeze his thighs together. "What do you need me to do?" Anzu ran through a list of instructions as the vibrator was turned up. Bakura bit his lip, trying to focus on what Anzu was saying as Atem watched him closely.

He nodded once Anzu finished and began to round everyone up to set up tables around the pool, with the width of at least two people between each table and the pool for safety. He grabbed the net to swipe up some stray leaves and debris as the others began moving tables. Atem kept a close eye on Bakura, more interested in how long he could hold out than his work. He pulled out his phone and began to record, and Bakura's skin prickled when he realised. The vibrator turned up and Bakura barely stopped a soft moan from escaping him.