one

-
"hi i'm adam"
-

valentina.morgan posted on instagram!

morgan posted on instagram!

-

tagged: adamfantilli

liked by luca.fantilli and 277 others!

valentina.morgan last day @ home

adamfantilli why u got a backpack?
>>valentina.morgan cuz someone begged me to spend the night.
>>>adamfantilli i wonder who it was

luca.fantilli hanging out without me. y'all fake
>>valentina.morgan ur the one who's already at school😒
>>>luca.fantilli i'll see u tomorrow valentina

brinleyfontaine_ future roomie so pretty😍
>>valentina.morgan says u😍😍
>>>adamfantilli hi i'm adam

user1 you're so pretty

-

valentina woke up in an all too familiar room. the fantilli's house had been a second home to her ever since the morgan's moved in next door the summer before she started kindergarten. val, adam and luca had all been best friends since that day.

ever since then, the three kids were inseparable, especially adam and val.

adam and val did everything and anything they could do, together. the few things they couldn't do together, they were each others biggest fans. whether it be hockey, val cheering on both adam and luca, or valentinas volleyball games, they were always there for each other. or even just school, they made sure each other could get through it.

but the hardest thing through the trios friendship was college. they all planned to go to college together even though they all were in different grades. so when luca and val realized they would be freshman in college together, they just had to decide a school. and if it wasn't perfect enough, a school picked itself for them.