four

"oh so you think i'm cute"

the day of the first football game val and brinley were nothing but excited.

val had picked the most perfect outfit for the game, blue and maize overalls cut into shorts and a matching blue calvin klein sports bra. brinley picked out a perfect outfit too, a tiny tube top that said wolverines and a white tennis skirt.

the roommates spent half the day getting ready. valentina dutch braided just the top of brinley's hair, curling the rest of the hair that was left down. keeping her own hair down and curled. they then did their makeup. completing their looks with block M face stickers and a little bit of body glitter. and by 12pm they were ready to go to the boys house.

they decided to pregame a little bit for the 2pm football game, seeming as a football game in michigan was an all day thing.

they started the short walk to the boys house and got there in about 10 minutes.

valentina knocked on the door and within a couple seconds luke opened the door. "hey val, and you must be brinley." he said as he let the girls into the house. "yeah. hi it's nice to meet you." brinley said following both luke and val into the living room where ethan was sitting on the couch. "i'm luke and this is ethan. dylan, mackie and mark are upstairs doing their own thing right now." said luke. val and brinley sat on the couch next to ethan, waiting for the other boys. "i'll go try to get them to come downstairs." ethan said walking up the stairs, "yo val, do you know when luca's gonna be here?" he added as he walked up the stairs. "he should be on his way, i'll check life-360." val told the boy and as if on que someone knocked on the door.

luke answered again, and luca walked through the door. they dapped each other up and walked into the living room.

when he saw val, luca swore he felt fire in him. she looked even more beautiful than usual. her overalls were attached only on one side to show the sports bra she had on underneath. luca was awestruck at how good his girl looked.

"e! he's here!" val yelled so ethan could hear her as she walked over to her best friend. "hey luca." she said as he pulled her into a hug. "hi valentina." he said, "i like the fit." he added grabbing her hand for her to spin. he looked over val's shoulder to see the top of brinleys head as she had her phone out. "hey brins." he said to the girl, "hi luca." she smiled at him quickly before returning her focus to her phone. he sat on the couch next to brinley, val sitting on the other side of him.

a couple minutes later of small talk between the three they heard yelling from upstairs, and dylan sprinting down the stairs. "i woke mackie up." he said out of breath and falling onto the sectional couch. "brins, this is dylan." val said in between laughs. dylan looked up at the girls quickly, then buried his face back into the couch after groaning. "hi brinley." said the muffled voice of dylan causing the blonde girl to laugh. "so why are mark and mackie still upstairs?" brinley questioned. "mackie sleeps like all the time and i don't know why marks still upstairs." ethan said to the girl. "i'll go check on him." val said getting up from the couch and sending a quick wink to brinley.

val walked up the stairs quickly and knocked on marks door. a quick come in was heard and valentina opened the door. marks room was much cleaner than she expected. "hey val." the boy said from his desk. "hi mark. are you okay?" val asked walking over to him. "yeah just kinda confused on this assignment." he admitted, "i can try to help." she told him standing by him to read the question.