nine

"thanks for keeping my girl company"

imessage
rutger

luca
code fucking red

rutger
u good?

luca
some guy asked val to go to this frat
party and now me her and adam are going
i might punch this dude in the face
if he talks to her

rutger
i'm coming with u so u don't hit anyone
i'll be there in 15

luca
take your time she has to get ready still

after valentina decided the trio would go to the frat party she started getting ready.

quickly, she put her long black hair into a slicked back bun and touched up her makeup from earlier. while putting on a little bit of powder over her freshly applied concealer, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"hey, luca said rutgers coming with us. and he'll be here soon." adam said, peeping his head in the room. "thanks adam, i'll be done in like 10 minutes and then i have to get dressed. can you grab me a drink out of my fridge please?" said val. "yeah i can. do you know what you're wearing or are we gonna be here for 30 more minutes?" adam asked his best friend. "you won't like the answer." valentina told him and with that he shook his head and left the doorframe, coming back in 5 seconds to bring her a drink. "thank you angel." val said as she cracked it open and continued getting ready.

she added a small wing of eyeliner and fixed her mascara. then lastly brushed her teeth again and put on lip oil. stepping out into her dorm room she was met with adam, luca and, rutger all sitting on her bed.

it was obvious rutger had brought luca and adam over clothes as they had a pile of clothes sitting on their laps waiting to be able to change in the bathroom.

"hey rutger!" said valentina with a smile and slight wave. "hey val, how are you?" rutger asked, returning a smile. "good, good. how have you been?" she asked. "i've been good." said rutger. "adam, you can change in the bathroom if you want." val said, and adam went into the bathroom.

valentina dug through he closet trying to find something to wear, the three boys in her room not helping her. she ended up picking a black faux-leather corset top and jeans with her dirty air forces. in the time in took her to pick out her outfit, luca and adam both had time to change, and complain about how long she took.

"you guys ready yet?" she asked as she grabbed her purse, phone and, keys. "i hate you val." adam said jokingly as he walked out the door with her, being closely followed by luca and rutger.

when arriving at the frat party, nerves ran through valentina. she was nothing but anxious. when the group walked into the house full of their fellow classmates they were greeted with the smell of alcohol and weed.

adam and rutger quickly split off together to find some girls, while luca stuck with val like his life depended on it.

when luca and val went into the kitchen to find a drink, val found someone she knew and luca found dylan. luca went to talk to dylan while val walked toward a guy. luca made sure to keep a close eye on her, making sure she was safe.

the boy val knew walked over to her with the widest smile luca had ever seen and attempted to greet val with a hug. as she took a small step backwards to avoid the interaction, luca stifled a laugh. "hi val, i didn't think you were gonna make it." the obviously drunk guy said. "oh, well you know, i had nothing else to do so i decided i could make it." she slightly smiled. "i'm really glad you came." the random guy smiled. "thanks for inviting me, connor." said val. "can i get you a drink?" connor asked. "no thank you." she smiled at connor as luca approached her.

luca snaked his arm around her shoulders as she smiled up at him. "hey, i'm luca." he said, introducing himself to connor. "hi bro, i'm connor." said connor. "thanks for keeping my girl company for a minute." luca said to him with a smile before turning to val, who was under his arm. "can i get you a drink?" he asked her with a smile that sent butterflies up and down her body. "yes, please." she said smiling back at him. "okay i'll be back in a second. dylan's over there if you want to talk to him." luca said, taking his arm away from her shoulder and letting his hand linger in her lower back as he pointed out dylan before turning to grab her a drink.

"hey dukers." val said as she approached her friend. "hi val." he said before pulling her into a quick hug. "who was that guy you were talking to?" he asked. val glanced over she shoulder to find connor staring at her ass, and it creeped her out. "some guy, connor. he's in my bio class and asked me to come." she told him. "luca looked like he was ready to jump him when he was talking to you." dylan told her. "i doubt it." said val laughing, trying to hide her blush. luca soon joined the two friends handing val a beer as he held a water himself.

"you're not drinking?" she asked him. "not today. don't need to be in the back of anyone's posts drinking." luca told val. quickly he turned around to see if he could find adam and rutger but was met with the sight of connor staring at val's ass.

"valentina, that dumbass frat guy is staring at your ass." luca leaned down  and whispered into her ear. "i swear i'll jump his ass if he talks to you again." he added, still whispering. quickly, he moved val's body to stand in front of him, so no one could see her. he placed his right arm around her waist to keep her close and held his bottle of water in his left hand.

this action made val almost faint from how many butterflies invaded her body. "thank you luca." she said to him, having to look up to see his face. in which he replied with a slight squeeze of her hip.

about an hour later, val, dylan and, luca were joined by adam, rutger and, ethan who seemed to all become really close friends. as adam walked up he gave luca and val a really weird look but seemed to not question what they were doing.

not longer after the other three boys joined them val turned to look up at luca. he leaned down to her when he saw the look on her face. "are you okay?" he asked, "yeah i'm okay. i'm kinda ready to go though." she told him, in which he responded with a nod and then they both said their goodbyes to their friends and left the party.

"thank you for walking me home." val said to luca as they walked side by side together back to her dorm. "i'll never let you walk home alone val, you know that." he smiled at her, putting his arm around her shoulders. "and thanks for helping me with that guy, he was really creeping me out." she said, thanking luca again. "i could tell he was. he was hella weird." said luca, looking at val.

as they approached val's building she asked luca a question, "do you want to stay the night?" "yeah." said luca, blushing as well. "i'll tell adam to stay with rutger." he added, pulling out his phone and laughing a little bit.