twelve

"you are my hero"

adam and val sat on the edge of val's dorm room bed, trying to come up with something to do. "we can go out to dinner, i'll pay." adam suggested. "or we can have one of our classic movie nights?" val asked, "yeah that actually sounds really fun." adam smiled. "should i ask my brother to come?" he asked. val slightly blushed at the mention of luca but just shook her head 'yes', hoping adam didn't see her blush.

"can you ask luca to bring snacks too?" val asked while grabbing comfy clothes to change into. "yeah. i will. you want kit-kats?" adam questioned, "yes. please, thank you adam." val smiled, "of course. luca said he'll be here in 20 minutes." adam told val, in which she nodded and grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

"so what do you want to watch?" val asked as she came out of the bathroom. "i don't really care. you can pick if you want." adam said, moving over on val's bed so she could sit. "eh. we can pressure luca into picking when he gets here." said val. "i love your ideas." adam said laughing as he opened val's laptop and started looking for movies.

as adam did this val sat on her phone watching tiktoks, occasionally showing adam a funny one.

after what seemed like forever, luca knocked on the door and walked in the dorm. "hi guys." he said holding up a 7-eleven bag full of snacks. val jumped off the bed, grabbed the bag and gave luca a tight hug. "you are my hero." she smiled at him as he smiled back at her. val sat back down on her bed, in the middle of adam and luca and grabbed the laptop.

"val said you have to pick the movie, luca." adam told his older brother, "seriously val?" luca questioned. "yep, you both know if i choose we'll be her for 4 hours." val told them as luca took her laptop and put on the first mighty ducks movie. "we're watching all three, so get comfy." luca said as he put his arm around val, and val put a blanket over the trio. "can we skip to the second one? it's the best one." val questioned, trying her best attempt to give luca puppy dog eyes. "no. but, good try valentina." luca said.

after they finished the first movie, adam was asleep, laying on val's chest, and snoring. loudly. very loudly. val ran her fingers through adam's hair, something she had been doing since they were little and would nap together.

"hey val?" luca whispered as he put on the second movie, "yeah?" she questioned, her head laying on his shoulder. "want me to turn off the lights?" he asked pointing to the light switch. "yes please, thank you luca." val smiled as she lifted her head off his shoulder. luca got up and turned off the light and when he looked back at val he got a flashback from the night before. luca wanted nothing more but to kiss val again. but, he knew he couldn't right now. especially since adam was practically laying on her boob, on accident, and they hadn't talked about it yet.

he sat back down on the bed, getting back under the blanket and putting his arm back around val. luca leaned over and kissed the top of her head. "thank you." val mumbled which earned a laugh from luca.

about thirty minutes into the second movie val fell asleep. she had her head on his shoulder, as he traced circles into her arm. luca stayed up for the rest of the movie, turned off the laptop and went to bed himself.

hi loves
so long time no see, im so sorry for that!!!

anyway i just needed a cute scene with my favorite trio so here you go, i hope you enjoy!!!

love you all:)