six

"i don't kiss and tell"

"as much as i love the boys it's so nice to not have them around right now." val told brinley as they were sipping coffee in a local coffee shop. "i agree. they are a lot to handle." said brinley with a smile, "they are worse than girls, but no more boy talk right now." she added.

they shared childhood stories, brinley gushed about how hot val's dad was, and how they couldn't wait for hockey season to start.

"yeah, you know growing up with adam and luca i was always around hockey so i kinda just fell in love with it. and honestly it's really entertaining." val said, "oh yeah i totally agree. my older brother played travel hockey and high school hockey but i kinda got sick of it for a while but i've always loved the sport." brinley told val. "and now you get to watch mark." val said wiggling her eyebrows up and down, "i thought we weren't talking about the boys?" brinley asked. "well we are now. so i wanna know about you and mark."

"we've hung out a couple times, nothings really come out of it yet." brinley told her friend, "have you kissed yet?" val asked. "i don't kiss and tell." said brinley blushing. "i can't believe it! give me details please i haven't kissed anyone in what feels like forever. i need details." val said. "fine. i guess i'll tell you." brinley said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"okay so he took he me out to dinner and then we got ice cream. and then we went back to the sophomore house and were hanging out in his room, just watching greys anatomy cause i told him i love that show. and we were just watching tv and he kissed me." said brinley blushing thinking about what happened with the boy she likes. "okay, so are you like dating or what?" val asked, still trying to get more details. "i don't know. i mean i like him a lot." said brinley, "yeah. i know. and he obviously does too. so he needs to ask you to be his girlfriend." val told her friend.

"i agree but i don't really know how to tell him without legit telling him." brinley said, "i can text him or something." valentina suggested. "that might actually work. but don't make it obvious that i told you to do it." brinley told val. "duh. i promise, brins i won't do you like that." said val, pulling out her phone to text mark.

imessage
marky poo😚😚

val
hi
hi
hi
hi
marky poo

marky poo😚😚
hello miss val

val
i have question

marky poo😚😚
what's up

val
so what's up with u and brins

marky poo😚😚
did u ask her?

val
yea
she won't give me an answer
so that's why i'm asking u

marky poo😚😚
oh
we've been hanging out a lot
she's really pretty and funny
and i like her a lot

val
aww marky
that's cute
so when are u asking her to be ur girlfriend

marky poo😚😚
idk if she wants that

val
speaking as a girl
and a girl who knows ur girl pretty well
i think u should go for it

marky poo😚😚
you really think so?