seven

"good morning lover boy"

imessage
luca🖤

luca🖤
good morning sleeping beauty
i'm coming over in 10 minutes
remember u are meeting rutger today
delivered

luca🖤
i'm on my way
be there in like 10
delivered

luca🖤
walking up to ur dorm
delivered

luca🖤
i'm here
wake ur ass up
delivered

"good morning valentina." was the first thing val heard in the morning. she flipped from her side to her back and felt something heavy on her stomach. finally allowing herself to open her eyes, val was met with luca laying on her stomach. she smiled down at him, "good morning luca." causing a light pink to creep onto his cheeks. "how'd you sleep?" he asked her, moving his body so his head could lay on her collarbone. "good. how about you?" val asked him and she laid her head on his and closed her eyes. "good but definitely better now." he said, closing his eyes too.

"hey val i'm here- what in the hell?" was what val heard next, from an all too familiar male voice.

"babe, are you seeing this?" mark asked brinley, adding to his previous statement. "yeah. when i let him in this morning before we got breakfast, i was not expecting to come back to this." brinley told her boyfriend. "well good morning to you guys too." val said turning her head to look at the couple, trying not to wake up luca in the process.

"what is happening?" mark asked val, "i don't know. i woke up earlier and he was laying on my stomach." val told her friend. "that's crazy. i was not expecting to walk into this." said brinley. "he's introducing me to rutger today. i think we actually have to go soon. do you know what time it is?" val asked, not having checked her phone yet. "it's 10:33." mark said checking the time on his phone. "shit. we're supposed to be at their dorm at 11." val said as she started shaking luca, trying to wake him up so she could get ready quickly.

luca stirred in his sleep wrapping his arms around val's torso so she couldn't get up.

"luca. you have to get up, we have to leave in 15 minutes." val said attempting to escape his embrace. "luca, seriously. i have to get ready really fast." she said, her tone becoming annoyed. he let the girl go, and she quickly went into the bathroom. he flipped over so he was now laying on his back. bringing val's blankets up to his chin, being cold from losing her touch.

he turned his head over to see if brinley was there, and sure enough she was. and so was mark. "morning guys." luca said as he sat up on val's bed. "good morning lover boy." mark said to luca, sending him a smile. "shut up." luca said grabbing his phone off of val's bedside table.

val quickly emerged from the bathroom, her black hair in a bun and a thin layer of mascara on her eyelashes. "brins, was it cold out or like what should i wear?" val asked brinley as she looked through her closet. "it's still nice out. so your black lulu shorts and that white cropped oversized v-neck you have." brinley told her friend as she was in her boyfriends arms.

valentina grabbed the clothes she picked out and went back into the bathroom to change. she got dressed, put on her dirty air force ones and grabbed her black small purse. "ready?" she smiled at luca, which he returned and nodded to the girl as he got out of her bed.

"he'll love you val, don't worry." luca reassured the girl as they approached the door of luca and rutger's room.

"rutger i'm back." luca said as he walked into his dorm room. val closey trailed behind him, closing the door as after she walked through it. "hi rutger. i'm val." val said as she saw luca's roommate.

val had to admit, rutger was hot. but not as hot as luca in her mind.

"hi val, it's nice to finally meet you." rutger smiled at the girl who was still close to luca.
"i've heard a lot about you." he added letting his gaze fall onto luca. "only good i hope." she said as she smiled back at him. "trust me, only
good." rutger said as he laughed. "so are you on the hockey team too?" val asked rutger as she sat on luca's bed. "yeah. i'm a forward." rutger told the girl.

"so what are you majoring in?" val asked rutger. "business, same as luca. what about you?" rutger asked. "nursing." she said with a smile. "val's wanted to be a nurse for like forever." luca said as he sat next to val, putting his arm around her shoulder.

the rest of the day consisted of conversations and laughter, val and rutger getting comfortable with each other pretty fast.

AUTHORS NOTE
short little chapter but i love it!

sorry for no update yesterday, i've been really busy with volleyball.

but, next chapter is like a week after this one and i'm so so so excited for it. it might be up tomorrow or friday. i'm not sure. i have volleyball tonight so idk how much i'll write, and then i'll write tomorrow.

i hope you all enjoy, please vote and comment! i love you all!!!