eleven

"yes. no. i don't really know actually"

valentina.morgan posted on instagram!

morgan posted on instagram!

-

-

liked by dylanduke25 and 301 others!

valentina.morgan ☀️☀️

brinleyfontaine_ BABE😍😍😍😍😍

brinleyfontaine_ it should be illegal to look that good🚔🚔🚔
>valentina.morgan u make me blush sm🤭🤭

adamfantilli no pic creds????
>valentina.morgan IM SORRY POOKIE
>>valentina.morgan I LOVE YOU U DID SOO SO GOOD

markestapa slay!
>valentina.morgan u type like an old man

dylanduke25 HI VAL
>valentina.morgan HI DYL!!! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY SOULMATE

luca.fantilli was the sun bright???
>valentina.morgan idk you tell me?

luca.fantilli these are fire
>valentina.morgan i hate u. #cringe
>>luca.fantilli i hate u more🤗

connor69 😍😍😍
>luca.fantilli bro what
>>rutgermcgroarty lmao
>>>connor69 luca.fantilli what you don't hype up your girl?
>>>>dylanduke25 val knows she pretty and we all make sure she knows

edwards.73 the fit is fire
>valentina.morgan so much love🩷🩷

l_hughes06 💩
>valentina.morgan hi lukie👋🏼
>>jackhughes hi valentina👋🏼
>>>markestapa hi jack👋🏼

mackie.samo rutgermcgroarty how's luca rn????
>rutgermcgroarty dying i think
>>valentina.morgan same

-

"brins!" was yelled throughout the sophomore house followed by the sound of running up the stairs. valentina quickly knocked on marks door, knowing she would be met with two of her best friends.

"good morning val." mark said as he opened the door, only in pajama pants. "morning marky poo, where's brinley?" she asked laughing and walking into his bedroom, "bathroom. she'll be out in a second." said mark. "i'm assuming you have to tell brins something important, do you want me to go downstairs or something?" he asked, "no it's okay. i kinda need a guys point of view on this too." val smiled and brinley walked in.

"hey val. i heard you when you got here, are you okay?" brinley asked, "yes. no. i don't really know actually." val told her friends as she sat next to brinley on marks bed. "what happened?" asked mark from his desk chair. "don't freak out." val warned, "luca and i might've kissed last night." she added. when she looked to see her friends reactions, brinley was smiling the widest smile val had ever seen. and mark had his jaw dropped to the floor.

"i can't believe it!" brinley squealed and hugged her best friend, "so what does that mean?" brinley asked. "i don't know yet. we didn't have a chance to talk about it." said val. "was it good?" brinley asked but was ignored due to mark interrupting, "valentina. why didn't you talk about it?"

"well he stayed the night. and then adam stayed at luca's and then when luca and i woke up this morning, we almost kissed again and then adam got back to my dorm. so nothing else happened." val told her friends, "well you have to talk about it." mark said. "oh really? you know i didn't think about that mark." said val sarcastically, "sorry. i'm stressed right now." she quickly apologized.

"just next time you are alone bring it up. or if you kiss again, cause i know you both have no self control when it comes to each other, try to talk about it." brinley said, trying to help her best friend. "adam leaves in a couple days so we probably won't be able to talk about it for a while." said val, starting to stress out. "okay, i can do something with adam tomorrow or sunday if you want. i want you and luca to talk about stuff." mark suggested. "yes please mark. you are my life saver. the only thing i have to do with adam tomorrow is go to yost with him in the morning so what if you do something with him in the afternoon or evening?" val asked, "yeah of course. just text me and i'll figure something out." mark smiled at his friend, wanting the best for her.

"thank you guys so much." said val giving brinley and mark hugs before going back downstairs to sit with dylan and adam.

"what was that all about?" adam asked as val sat down next to him. "oh, just girl stuff you know." she said quickly. "okay... are you okay val? you usually tell me everything." adam said suspiciously. "yeah i'm okay. you know mother natures just out to get me right now." said val just trying to say a lie quickly so adam would drop it. "yeah okay. please don't tell me anything else about your period." adam said earning a laugh from val.