Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Bai Po is drunk

  After a while, Bai Po couldn't resist the temptation of this fruit, so he raised his short legs and walked towards the fruit. It's just that it fell to the ground with a "slap" before taking a few steps.

  Shock flashed in Bai Po's eyes. Why is its coordination ability so poor?!
  As orcs, their coordination ability is innate and does not need acquired training. Therefore, orc wrestling is a very shameful thing. And for something like it to exist, it's even more of a shame. Bai Po secretly glanced at Su Jiu who had her eyes closed, and heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it was not seen.

  It still doesn't know that it was tricked by Su Jiu.

  Bai Po got up from the ground and rushed towards the spirit fruit. It's just that the fruit is too round, as soon as Bai Po jumped on it, it rolled away with it, and didn't stop until it hit the stone wall. Bai Po slid down from the watermelon-sized fruit in a daze, and fell limply on the ground.

  The famous name of the first life is completely ruined. The shame of being a beast!
  At this moment, Bai Po felt quite hopeless.

  Su Jiu was adjusting his breath, but there was still a trace of consciousness in the cave. Although she wanted to keep this little thing, after all, they had only known each other not long ago, so naturally they had to be more vigilant to prevent this little thing from changing his face while she was cultivating. The little thing is small, but he is also an orc, and he cannot be defenseless like a normal animal.

  Moreover, Su Jiu also learned from its brain that there are very few females in this world, if this little thing has bad intentions, she should throw it away as soon as possible.

  Just looking at its bear appearance, Su Jiu had to admit that this child is a fool. Either he was born stupid, or he was fooled by her. No matter what, it made Su Jiu feel at ease with him, so he stopped monitoring it.

  Bai Po didn't know that his foolishness was being seen by his little Jiu, and he was still competing with that fruit. Seeing this big fruit full of energy, Bai Po just ate it without saying anything.

  After eating it, it found that the outermost part of the fruit was not tasty, it was hard and not sweet. So it babbled and gnawed in, and got in without knowing it.

  When Su Jiu finished running a cycle and opened his eyes, he searched around but couldn't find Bai Po. Suddenly, she heard a slight noise. Su Jiu looked in the direction of the voice, and found that this little thing got into the spiritual fruit at some point.

  Looking at those watery eyes, Su Jiu felt something was wrong. She leaned closer and smelled it, and suddenly remembered that this fruit has its own aroma of wine. Although it is not strong, it is enough to make Xiaobai drunk.

  Su Jiu pointed at its wet little nose and said, "You little thing, you are so greedy."

  Bai Po felt dizzy, and couldn't exert any strength in his limbs. It looked at Su Jiu, and its eyes were suddenly attracted by the nine big tails behind her. At this time, Bai Po didn't have any thoughts, and rolled out of the peel, and fell on her furry tail under Su Jiu's eyes that didn't know why.

  Su Jiu froze, flicking her tail, trying to throw him off. But Bai Po held the tail tightly and did not let go of his claws, and followed it to swing back and forth.

  "You little bai, you've become crazy about drinking." Saying that, Su Jiu grabbed his neck and brought it in front of him.

  Being held by the neck hair, Bai Po is much more honest and clear-headed. Thinking of the behavior just now, it only felt that its face was hot.

  It should not be.

  Su Jiu put it on the ground, frowned and said, "I'm not an example."

  "Oh."

  Feeling ashamed and humiliated, Bai Po consciously walked to a corner, faced the stone wall, and squatted there. The tail was coiled in front of it, and it pressed down with its paws.

  How does it feel different?

  Its little nine tails are so soft!

  (end of this chapter)