Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51 Dream (2)

  Suddenly, a small white figure appeared in front of Su Jiu's eyes.

  The girl's pupils dilated for an instant, reflecting the scene of her little body being penetrated.

  "No!"

  Immediately afterwards, one after another, the little fox cubs crawled out of the barrier and appeared next to her, using their young bodies to bear the attack for her. A red fox cub standing in front of her turned back and licked her face, licking the dirt off her face.

  The next second, the little fox cub's body exploded in front of her. The girl closed her eyes subconsciously, and blood and minced flesh sprayed on her face.

  Her breathing was trembling, and the smell of blood filled her nose.

  The black dragon seemed to go crazy, and powerful attacks were scattered everywhere. Many little foxes were overwhelmed by the powerful pressure, and were penetrated by the following demonic power, and even exploded. The fox cubs disappeared in front of her one by one. The girl, on the other hand, lay in the protective cover woven by these cubs with their meager demonic power, and lived an ignoble existence.

  "No, don't...go quickly, go quickly..."

  She shouted desperately, praying, watching these young lives die for her. Blood kept spraying on her face, and then flowed to the ground, like lines of blood and tears.

  As if having enough fun, the black dragon stopped attacking. He was the strong one who defeated and became the new king of Fox Ze. But he didn't care about this, he just circled in the air and left.

  And Xiaomei was the only one left beside the girl. Xiaomei's body was covered with horizontal wounds, her white hair was covered with blood, and one of her eyes was broken, with turbid liquid flowing out. No one could have imagined that the most beautiful fox cub in the clan would end up like this.

  It staggered up to Su Jiu, struggled to take out the only intact flower in the wreath around its neck and gave it to the girl.

  The girl stretched out her hand with great effort, trying to take the flower. Before she could reach out her hand, the flower fell to the ground. At the same time, Xiaomei also fell down.

  Her hands paused in the air.

  Blood soaked the pure white flowers red...

  The surroundings became silent, there was no longer a sound, and the former home had become a mountain of corpses and a sea of blood.

  Xiaomei's body lay not far away, and she could touch it if she stretched out her hand.

  This little cub who loved beauty cherished his fur the most and paid the most attention to his appearance, but now he died so miserably. It admired the most, the most powerful, and the most omnipotent Sister Su, but she couldn't even give it a decent way to die.

  The black dragon flew away, and the tearing pain in her heart disappeared, but her whole body was still trembling.

  The girl laughed silently, and a tear slid down her cheek, mixed with blood and fell to the ground. Her hands fell down weakly, and she touched the red white flowers tremblingly.

  She laughed softly, and her laughter gradually grew louder.

  "Hahahaha..."

  This is the gift you gave me...

  Her vision was covered by something unknown and became blurry. Hot liquid came out of her eyes, and the vertical pupils that she had not seen for a long time reappeared in her eyes. Unfortunately, it was too late...