Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 Naming
  Most of the orcs in the League of Justice are too upright and are not suitable for making deals with them, but there is one exception, and that is--Xiong Zhi.

  Didn't he discuss weapons with Monkey Three of the Sirius Regiment? Then he is simply the most suitable!

  With an idea in mind, Su Jiu stood up, walked over and opened the door.

  Xiong Dali was talking enthusiastically, but suddenly got stuck when he saw the person opening the door.

  "Brother?! When did you come back? Little Brother Bai said you went to make money? Why didn't you tell me! I..." Seeing that

  the man in front of him continued to talk useless nonsense, Su Jiu hurriedly answered.

  "I just came back last night and saw you guys resting so I didn't bother you." He said with a smile.

  Su Jiu deliberately revealed the time of her return because Xiong Dali, a big mouth, would definitely tell Xiong Zhi about it. With Xiong Zhi's vigilance, he would definitely notice that there was a relationship between her and what happened to Sirius.

  As for this stupid guy, it wasn't that Su Jiu despised him, it was that he really couldn't find anything.

  Sure enough, after Su Jiu finished speaking, Xiong Dali didn't think much about it, but once again talked about the matter of Sirius being robbed. Su Jiu listened patiently to what he said, on the surface.

  There is no impatience at all, she wants to give the fool enough patience.

  It wasn't until Xiong Dali had to lead the team to do the task that he reluctantly left. To be honest, he hadn't said enough.

  When the task team left, Su Jiu saw Xiong Zhi. At this time, Xiong Dali was talking to him.

  Suddenly, he turned around and met Su Jiu's eyes. Su Jiu smiled at him.

  Next, just wait.

  Su Jiu relaxed and felt like there was nothing left to do. At this moment, she suddenly remembered that there was another little shark!
  The boy felt a little cold for no reason.

  "Child, do you have a name?" Su Jiu sat back on the chair with her legs crossed on the edge of the table not far away.

  The young man was stunned for a moment.

  name? Maybe not. His parents died very young, and he has been living alone in the sea. He has never had a name.

  So the young man shook his head.

  Bai Po lay on the side without raising his head, but his ears moved imperceptibly.

  "No... why don't I give you one?"

  Although he was asking, the young man knew that he couldn't refuse.

  Su Jiu looked him up and down and said, "Hmm... the little blue shark, why not call him, Qiao Lan..." The

  name you chose is so simple...

  the voice in his memory suddenly appeared in his ears again, Making his voice pause.

  "...Xiu."

  The young man looked at him, and Bai Po also secretly glanced at him.

  "It's called Samelan Shu. The same is the same as the same shark, the blue is the blue, the cultivation is the cultivation. You have to become a cultivated orc."