Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55 Search
  "Who hurt you like this?!"

  Seeing the injury on Su Jiu's back, Bai Po felt very distressed, and at the same time he was also angry at his own incompetence.

  "Apply your medicine carefully." Su Jiu's voice was a little cold.

  "Yeah."

  Bai Po agreed dully. He carefully applied the ointment on his two front paws, fearing to hurt Xiao Jiu.

  Su Jiu felt the coolness on her shoulders, and the dark color in her eyes deepened.

  She will pay back all these injuries!
  "Okay."

  After applying the ointment on his paws, Bai Po jumped down from the table, walked to Su Jiu, and silently huddled in her arms.

  It's really useless.

  Su Jiu put on her clothes, touched the white soul in her arms that was depressed for no reason, got up and carried it downstairs.

  At this moment, her brain rang.

  The only person who knows her Zhi Nao number is Qian Lanxiu.

  Su Jiu opened the document sent by Jialan Xiu, which contained a comprehensive analysis of Major General Kinders' combat power. Of course, this couldn't have been analyzed by Ammon Lanxiu himself. He just found other people's analysis on the Internet and copied it.

  With the strength of the Nine Masters, the native orcs on this planet would be very difficult to hurt her. Only the major general who came here a few days ago was the opponent of the Nine Masters and was most likely to hurt her.

  So Qiao Lanxiu immediately went to find all the information on Kinders and sent them to Su Jiu.

  Immediately afterwards, he sent a copy of Major General Kinders' travel schedule for the next few days.

  Logically speaking, the general's travels should not be known, but these people underestimated the abilities of the idiot fans.

  Looking at these two pieces of information, Su Jiu gave a bad smile.

  Have a strong body and be good at close combat? As luck would have it, so does she. However, she is not only good at melee combat, she is also good at trickery.

  ...

  "Rear Admiral, you are injured..."

  The medical doctor on the battleship was a little embarrassed. For some reason, there is always a thin layer of red mist floating around the major general's wound, which cannot heal. No matter what method he used, it was of no use.

  The major general insisted on catching the shadow orcs and refused to rest, even if it was bad for the wound.

  "It's just a flesh wound."

  Kinders buttoned up his military uniform and walked towards the main control room. He wants to call up the satellite to find the whereabouts of the man in black last night.

  "But..." The medical doctor wanted to continue to persuade.

  "Needless to say, I have my own arrangements."

  Kinders interrupted him and replied.

  As soon as he entered the control room, he was greeted by the adjutant. Before setting off yesterday, the Major General ordered him to search all surveillance cameras in the area to see if there were any clues about the Black Shadow Orcs.