Chapter 21-22

Chapter 21 Shipwreck in the Gutter

  In the wild, there are two kinds of spirits in the sea. The most common ones are monsters cultivated from ordinary sea beasts. Most of these monsters are ugly in appearance and have an unpleasant stench.

  And the other is the shark. It is said that sharks are born with human bodies and fish tails, and they have extremely beautiful appearances and charming singing voices. They can live for thousands of years without practicing, their tears can be turned into pearls, and their hands can weave silk.

  But sharks are very rare, even if Su Jiu has lived for a thousand years, he has never seen one. If she hadn't gotten a small piece of silk yarn by accident, she probably wouldn't have believed that such a race existed.

  It's really a surprise to meet a shark in this different world now.

  "Child, sing a song for me." Didn't it mean that as long as the mermaid sang, the beast god would lose his mind? She wants to try.

  The boy's eyes were full of confusion, and his blue eyes looked at her suspiciously.

  At this time, the leader of the Sirius wolf group who was acting as the background said tremblingly: "My lord, this kid is... dumb."

  "Dumb?"

  Su Jiu looked disappointed, and took the whip from under his chin, and his interest in him diminished a lot.

  "Then show me how you cry." Su Jiu bent down, raised the hand holding the whip to his eyes, and rubbed the corners of his eyes with her thumbs.

  "My lord, he won't cry either..." Captain Sirius said with a smile.

  "Could it be a fool?" Su Jiu straightened up, folded her arms around her chest, and looked down at him.

  The boy lowered his head, his thick eyelashes covering the light in his eyes.

  "Hehehe, there's no way around it..."

  Captain Sirius walked in slowly, staring at Su Jiu, although he said obedient words, his eyes became more and more hostile.

  After waiting for so long, he didn't see his brother come in to arrest anyone. He already sensed that something was wrong. Maybe his brothers had already died in this person's hands. In this case……

  Captain Sirius' eyes suddenly flashed a fierce light, and he threw a small black ball at Su Jiu with a painful expression on his face, and then he opened the defensive weapon on his body.

  This is a condensed bomb that can kill A-level, and he spent a lot of money to get it, which is really cheap for this little boy.

  "Go to hell!"

  Su Jiu had sensed his approach for a long time, but out of confidence in her own strength, she did not stop the orc's sneak attack on her.

  However, she forgot that she was no longer the former Su Jiu, and she also underestimated the power of technology in this world. This is what the capsized boat in the gutter said.

  It was only when the black ball approached that Su Jiu felt its huge destructive power. She is currently in a very close position to the merman boy, and if she is affected by the merman boy, she may die immediately.

  This baby can't die.

  Before she had time to think about it, Su Jiu threw herself on the young man and rolled him to the ground beside him with a face full of astonishment.