Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23 Weaving Shark Yarn

  The young man completely lost consciousness, which made Su Jiu frown. Merman lives in water, so it would be better to give him some water.

  She glanced around, and was surrounded by debris that had been blown up by black balls. There was no sink or bathtub, let alone a drop of water.

  What a hassle.

  Su Jiu took out a small bottle from the Demon Mansion, pinched the boy's chin with bloody hands, and pierced his skin with the unretracted nails. Rough Hansu didn't care about that, and directly poured the liquid inside into his mouth.

  The young man felt a warm current slowly slipping into his stomach, and then flowed into his whole body. The exhaustion he felt after being away from the water for many days disappeared, giving him the illusion that he had returned to the water again.

  Consciousness is awakening, and the body's perception of the outside world has returned. Thinking of what happened just now, he suddenly opened his eyes, looking around for something.

  "Are you awake?"

  Su Jiu was sitting on a pile of corpses with her legs crossed, playing with a laser knife in her hand.

  Although an enchantment had been set up here when they came in, so that outsiders could not feel the movement here, many orcs still came to look for the dead dog when the little shark was in a coma.

  In order to save trouble, Su Jiu had no choice but to kill them all. She wasn't here to test these high-tech weapons.

  The boy looked at Su Jiu following the voice, and nodded to her. As soon as his eyes touched, his eyes suddenly stopped, staring at Su Jiu's clothes without moving.

  Su Jiu lowered her head and glanced at the shirt on her body, which was given to him by Xiong Dali this morning. However, it was white when I first got it, and now it has been dyed red.

  "Actually, I quite like red." Su Jiu nodded.

  At this time, her eyes turned back to pure black, and the nails on her hands were retracted. If it weren't for the bloodstains and corpses all over the floor, no one would believe that she had slaughtered a whole room of people.

  Thinking of how powerful this person is, the worry that had just arisen in the boy's heart disappeared again.

  These must not be his blood.

  Seeing that the little shark cared about her, Su Jiu gave a smirk. The boy suddenly had a bad feeling.

  "I saved you, shouldn't you repay me?"

  He turned out to be that kind of person too...

  The young man unconsciously glanced at the tragically dead Sirius Captain.

  Naturally, Su Jiu didn't miss the boy's small movements.

  She felt insulted.

  How could that dead dog be compared to himself? And he is so beautiful, even if he falls in love with him, it is his blessing!
  If it weren't for this little mermaid, it would still be useful...

  Holding your breath is holding your breath, but Su Jiu wouldn't bother with a child.

  Su Jiu was too lazy to look at him, she lowered her head to study another laser gun, and said without raising her head, "I don't want anything else, just knit some more silk yarn for me."