Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Hostility
  "Are you injured?!" Bai Po was startled.

  Su Jiu took out a hand and touched the scarred wound on her forehead, and said nonchalantly: "It's almost healed. The blood belongs to others." After saying that, she shrugged.

  Even so, Bai Po still walked around Su Jiu anxiously, wanting to see if she was really okay.

  Su Jiu ignored it, and went straight to the bed, ready to put down the boy who was still wrapped.

  At this time, Bai Po also noticed what was in her arms.

  Isn't this the cloak that Xiaojiu is wearing? Why is it hugged in the arms, and it seems to be wrapped in something resembling a human shape?

  Bai Po's little nose moved. It smelled the smell of the ocean from the bloody smell of many orcs, which was emanating from the black mass. A lot of it was also stained on Xiao Jiu's body.

  It suddenly had a bad feeling.

  "Xiao Jiu, what's in your arms?" Bai Po asked curiously.

  In fact, I wish I could throw this thing away, no matter what it is, it will not be a good thing. Just look at the shape!
  Su Jiu looked at the boy with a satisfied smile, and said, "He is my biggest gain this time~"

  The biggest gain? !
  For some reason, the bad premonition in Bai Po's heart became stronger and stronger.

  It watched Xiao Jiu put the ball on the bed, and then opened the cloak...

  After seeing clearly what was inside, Bai Po could only feel the sky was clear, the sky was cracking, and the thunder was cracking!
  There is actually a "deformed" male orc inside!
  Most importantly, it's not bad looking! ! !

  Xiao Jiu said that this orc is her biggest achievement? ! It's over.

  Bai Po sat down on the ground, staring straight at the young man.

  It's really not pleasing to the eye no matter how you look at it. He actually let his family Xiao Jiu take him back, that was his exclusive territory. I really don't understand what's so good about such a weak slag?
  The hair of "Little White Cat" exploded slightly, its tail swung back and forth, its paws scratched the ground unconsciously, and white scratches appeared under its paws. In fact, it now wants to scratch the face of this "deformed" orc!
  Disaster, disaster! Isn't it just good-looking? When it transforms into a human form, it will definitely be more handsome than this "deformed" orc.

  When Bai Po saw this young man for the first time, his teeth and claws itched with hatred for him.

  It's because of him that Xiaojiu hasn't even looked at it since she came back. This damn orc stole all of Xiaojiu's attention.

  When it comes to the person they like, people always have a special sensitivity. As long as they are of the opposite sex who are close to the person they like, they may regard them as rivals in love, and this is even more so in this animal world where there are more males and fewer females. .

  If Su Jiu hadn't been there, he would have rushed over long ago.

  Su Jiu didn't notice Bai Po's hostility and grievance. She opened her cloak and found that the little shark was unconscious and even showing signs of death. He glanced around, looking for a container that could hold water, but there was nothing else in their room except a bed, a table, and a chair.

  "Xiaobai," Su Jiu turned around.

  Bai Po immediately stopped grabbing, stood up, and straightened his tail.

  Its Xiaojiu still cares about it. Bai Po thought happily.

  "I'll go find a water container, you take care of him here."

  She said, picked up the water glass on the table, fed the young man some water, and then handed it to Bai Po, motioning him to grab it.

  "Let me feed him?" There was a trace of unwillingness in Bai Po's voice.

  Su Jiu lifted her legs and walked out, just saying "hmm".

  His Xiaojiu actually let this cute and delicate cub feed water for the sake of this orc! ! !

  (End of chapter)