Good Enough💤✨

Requested by: @3dollarchainofficial

Any one more where minho feels insecure about himself that he doesn't deserve Han becuse han is good at dance, rap, singing, composing! He feel's han deserve better and han comforts him

NOTES:
Lee Know is questioning if he's good enough for not only stray kids, but his boyfriend Han. Luckily his partner is good at comforting and showing none of the following thoughts are true.

TW:
None :]

**IMPORTANT**
Author Note/Disclaimer:

This is partially based off a YouTube short I found on my page yesterday. The video I explained in this story is word for word what I saw and I just wanted to talk about it really quick. I don't think people realize how much a ranking video can hurt someone if they saw it, and I want that to be more known. People making videos about best and worst whatever with only a little context that really just says "this person isn't good at what they do" is idiotic in my mind. I just wanted to put that out there. Enjoy the book.

Minho POV:

It had seemed to become a daily reminder of my skills falling behind my other members in Stray Kids. We've just gotten into our 5 Star comeback and I thought some of the choreography I helped create and all the things I was doing was great, I even got my voice into most of the chorus' of our songs which never really happens, but of course my boost of confidence got shut down.

I was scrolling through Tiktok on my secret account (fatherofsoondoondor) and a video came up of our comeback and it was opinions on who was in their words, "owning the 5 star comeback". Honestly I didn't mind who stays likes the most in comebacks, but I quickly realized after the first person came through, it was talking about their skills too.

The screen read

7. Lee Know
He was okay but it was sort of like all his other comebacks. Hoped for some new flare but still obviously good.

So here I was, a tear starting to fall out of my eye over a person I didn't even know's opinion.

I stared at my phone for a little and then realized I was still in the living area of our dorm so anyone could see me. I quickly grabbed the pillow I had taken from my bed and walked back to my room. As I laid down on my bed my eyes filled with water.

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help the desire to finish the video. As it progressed I looked for my boyfriend's name to see where this person placed him.

2. Han Jisung
"THIS MAN ATE OMG, 4TH GEN BEST ALL ROUNDER!! Just wished he would've smiled more!!!"

I felt a little disgusted by the fact they had commenting on how Hannie wasn't smiling as much. I understand the fans concerned for him, but using it to rank him in a list made me feel sick. At the same time, they weren't wrong about the all rounder part.

I thought more and more about his skills, and then everyone else's vs mine.

Maybe I wasn't as good as I thought..?

The tension holding my tears back broke as I continued further into the rabbit hole I was going down as salty tears ran down my face.

I shut off my phone and plugged it in on my bedside table, then turned to lay down with a few blankets covering me.

3rd POV: