Royal Fantasy✨👀

Half requested by straykidswriter
(Sorry it took me a while, I had it done and forgot to publish it, the forgot about wattpad for a while)

NOTES:
Lee Minho is the eldest in the Royal family, yet his little brother found a lover before him. With pressure from parents to find a suitor so he can be crowned king, they have yet to realize that it's not that he doesn't love anyone, but who he loves, and that his secret boyfriend is actually Han Jisung, second in charge of the Knights. With this being a secret, Minho's parents decide to take the initiative.

Author Note/Disclaimer:
Dirty talk, mirror sex, omfg, I'm scared of myself, also a bit of a longer chapter but not toooo long, almost 3k words.

Bottom: Lee Minho
Top: Han Jisung

Minho POV

"LEE MINHO YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"
The yells had echoed throughout the castle halls, bouncing off the carefully sculpted marble walls and floors.

Minho just continued away from the source of the shouts, arriving quickly at his bedroom and closing the large gold lined doors.

His mother and father had called him to the dining hall to introduce him to a, in their words, potential wife. They did have good taste, the woman Minho met was very kind and beautiful, but he didn't care. For one, he didn't like women, but also his heart already belonged to his secret lover. Han Jisung. He didn't think twice before disagreeing with his parents wishes.

As much as they argued back, Minho couldn't be convinced. When his parents continued to bombard him with their wants, not listening to what he had to say, he left. He stormed out of the dining hall turning his head away from the screams coming from his parents behind him.

Now he slid his back down the doors of his bedroom, folding his head into his knees. He looked around his luscious bedroom with carefully placed furniture to form a proper display, all lined with jewels and gold as much as Minho hated the show of wealth. He walked over to a small table next to his bed and pulled out a case of record in the drawer with the record player on top. He lifted the needle of the machine and placed the record inside to release beautiful sounds of nature and small hints of an orchestra that gave the room a feel of a fantasy wonderland. He could imagine scenes in his head.

Near a castle was a large evergreen forest with snow dusting the pines and ground, glistening in the sunlight. Critters searched the floor for nuts and birds spread their magnificent wings to fly along the tree tops. On the forest floor, few flowers had survived with snow and ice covering bits of the display.

He imagined a commoner walking through the forest, free to do what they pleased. They didn't have shows of wealth required by their family to show, how powerful they were, or specific clothing they had to be in-dressed in.

I'm his mind, it was himself as the commoner. It was what he longed for in this endless life of rules that felt like a cage entrapping him, never to escape to a land of freedom. In his imagination, the commoner, or himself, strolled through the forest, light fingertips brushing the greens around him, going further than ever allowed by his parents. He would stumble upon a small satchel and look around for an owner, not seeing one.

He then would wait patiently before he felt an arm wrap around his waist from behind and a hand cover his eyes. Warm breath trickling in his ear from the person behind him.