Understanding Affection✨🌶️

Requested by: @3dollarchainofficial

NOTES:
Han never noticed Lee Knows affection until it left him, so now that he noticed, how will he respond?

TW:
Spicy part, not smut but spicy

3rd POV

Han never really noticed how touchy his friend and coworker Lee Minho, also known as Lee Know, was to him. He just thought it was a normal thing between friends. It's not like he hated the idea of a relationship and just forced himself to think that way, it was more that he just never noticed.

Lee Know on the other hand was head over heels. If they ever got together, he was sure he was the first to fall. He was never touchy with any members except Han and yes, that was on purpose. He had liked the quokka like boy since pre debut just was too scared he would mess up everything if he confessed. So to benefit the team, he never said anything, but to keep himself sane, he would always make sure to have a strong relationship with the other, physically and mentally, even if the younger would never return his feelings.

"Hannieeeeeeeee~" Minho called out to the younger, stumbling holding his arms out to hug Han.

"Yes Minho- WOAH" Han turned around but was quickly pushed down by his hyung. Lee know laid on the others chest tired from the concert they had just finished.

Han giggled a little bit soon pushed the older off of him, making him fall to the ground next to the couch.

"Haaaaan, why are you so mean to me." Minho pouted giggling a little. He always enjoyed their interactions, even if it was him getting pushed off the couch.

"And why are you so clingy??" Han laughed getting up shaking his head. He walked away from the older to his bag, grabbing his headphones and plugging them in.

Even though it was a simple move, it hurt Minho. Bad. Even the other members had noticed his face drop when Han got out music. One member in particular being Changbin.

Changbin had always loved the two's dynamic and noticed Minho's crush maybe before he did himself.

He mentally slapped Han as he walked over to the cat father laying on the ground.

"You okay Lino hyung?" His words holding sincerity.

Minho broke from his trance on the younger turning to meet Changbin's eyes.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He wore a fake smile and even a fake soft giggle. Without Changbin being able to continue, Minho stood up walking out of the room the one of the storage rooms.

He found the door he was looking for and slowly twisted the doorknob, not wanting the other members or staff to know where he was.

As he entered the dark room, he decided against turning on the lights. Instead he went and sat against the wall pulling out his phone for his face to be light up by the brightness. In his lockscreen was a picture the two had taken together while out on one of their late night 'dates'.

Minho smiled softly before leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

Minho had always been the one to initiate contact between the two and as he thought about it more, the more obvious the one sided love was. Of course he would never confess to the younger, but a small part of him deeply hoped that if he did, his feelings would be returned.