Office Bet👀🌶️

Requested by baldlixussy
(Sorry it took me a while, I forgot wattpad existed but will be very much updating now)

NOTES:
Within the building of the world famous SKZ Enterprise, you would expect the workers of the private company to be focused and always at their best. Key word, expect. When the higher ups have all known each other since elementary school it's hard to find them not goofing off and teasing each other, especially when 2 of the friends are married and very very much pda.

Author Note/Disclaimer:
Vibrator, caught, office sex, double penetration, rough sex, married business au heheh, uhhHhHhHHh yea, also kinda long, 2800 words-

Bottom: Han Jisung
Top: Lee Minho
(Dont worry, I'll post a bottom/switch LK to counter in a little 😚)

Minho POV

Han made his way through the halls of the large company building while carrying paperwork to his boss. He had known him for years, many many years, but still always got worried when in a work setting.

The office was full of his friends from elementary school when he got to the upper levels of the building. Almost every other door was somebody that he'd known for almost a lifetime, including his not so discreetly favorite, his husband.

Eventhough his boss was one of those friends, he was honestly scared of his boss when it came to work. He saw the glass door and room at the end of the hallway with the name printed on the frosted door 'Chan', and made sure to straighten his tie. Upon arriving at the door, he waited a few seconds to mentally prepare himself before he started to hear laughing coming from the inside of the room.

He poked his head in and saw his husband and boss laughing together about work.

"Hey Sungie, you need something?" Chan smiled turning his head to his friend.

"Oh, um, yea. These papers are for you." He said trying to avoid his husband's gaze while walking over to Chan. "Sorry if I interrupted something-" he started to say before being cut off by Chan.

"Dude, loosen up, I'm your friend, not an enemy!" Chan laughed while grabbing a hold of Jisung's shoulder. Jisung giggled a little bit too before bowing. He started to leave before he was cut off yet again, except this time by his husband.

"Jagiya, are you really going to ignore me?" Minho frowned. 'Such a fake innocent face.' Jisung thought. Not wanting Chan to get suspicious though, he smiled sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry my amazing beautiful baby pookie jagi husband that I love so much very! I will never try to ignore you again!" Han giggled secretly oh so annoyed.

"Thank you lovely" Minho smirks, his eyebrows furrowing a little at his lover's attitude.

After Jisung walked out of the room, Chan looked over to Minho. "Hey uh, are you two okay?" Chan asked.

"Yep, better than okay." Minho said and then chuckled to himself.

Chan, not wanting to get involved in the Minsung antics just ignored the other and sent him off to complete some paperwork.

The second Minho was out of the office, he sprinted to his personal one. He opened the doors to his large glass corner office that was neat and tidy... mostly. He walked over to his bag that he had resting on the filing cabinet and searched through it, eventually taking out a small remote.