Prologue

Short chapter, bc this is the prologue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! Come quick, I found something!"

The 7-year-old girl yelled for her mother, kneeling in the fields of grass just by her house. She was looking at something with her head slightly tilted to the right. 

"Just one second, Y/n!" Her mother yelled back.

The young girl was beginning to fill up with curiosity, kindness and generosity behind her e/c eyes. "Don't be scared, it's ok! I'm really kind." She said to the creature, shifting closer to get a better look at it.

Y/n then heard the grass make noises behind her, so she whipped around and saw her mother jogging towards her.

"What's up, hon-" She stopped mid-sentence and stared blankly behind Y/n. Without warning, she gripped Y/n by her arm and snatched her. She then stepped in front of Y/n, when suddenly she heard the young voice behind her.

"MOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She shook her mother's hand off her arm abruptly and gave her the death stare. "Honey, you don't understand. That is a wolf."

"A... wolf?" Y/n said, looking back at the creature. It was backing away from her mother, scared for his life. "Mom... look, he's scared." Y/n walked toward the young pup and kneeled down gently in front of it. It flinched and tensed up, but then it relaxed when he realized it was just the young girl.

"Mom, he looks hurt. He got separated from his pack maybe. I want to keep him." Y/n said, looking back at her mother with innocent eyes.

"No, absolutely not. A wolf in the house? He could hurt someone and destroy the whole house." Her mother said with a firm tone. 

"Mom, he barely knows how to bark."

"So?"

"So... we can treat him like a house pet. He'll learn how to act like a dog, not a wolf. Please?" Y/n looked back at the wolf and hugged it ever so slightly.

Her mom sighed loudly. "I'll... talk to your father and- and see what I can do." Her mother said. It was true- her daughter did have a point. Y/n squealed happily and hugged her mother. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

Will her parents let her keep the wolf? 😲(i cringed so bad at that im so sorry-) K next chapter your gonna be in the present time hehe.