Hyrule Castle

yall i went swimming today and im as red as a swedish fish 💀oh, and also, not this chapter, but next chapter you'll meet zelda. k enjoyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Y/n entered her hometown, she felt her heart drop to her stomach. A frown spread across her face. She bowed her head. She didn't want to be seen. Edith being the best friend ever said "We'll make this quick, ok?" Y/n smiled at her, thanking her with her eyes.

"Ladies, we have arrived at Hateno Village." The carriage man said, as he opened the carriage door and moved out of the way so Y/n and Edith could step out. They both nodded politely at him while he closed the door. "I will be waiting out here for you, ladies." He grabbed Edith's hand and kissed it. She blushed and thanked him.

"Does somebody have a crush?" Y/n asked teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows which made Edith blush even more. "No, I just met him. Plus, he's like 3 years older than me." She replied, as she punched Y/n on the arm a little.

"So? That's fine. He's still cute." Y/n said, as she kept her head down when she saw familiar faces. "Whatever. Do you wanna go in here?" Edith said, trying to change the subject. Y/n rolled her eyes at her and agreed. They pushed the door open but didn't see anyone at the front desk. "Maybe no-one's here?" Edith asked aloud, scanning the room.

"Maybe-" But her words were cut off by a soft and quiet voice. "No, I-I'm over h-here!" They whipped around and saw a girl about their age standing in the corner of the room. She was also right behind the door, so the two girls didn't see her when they came in. "Oh, hello!" Edith said, sounding like the polite girl she had sounded like a few hours ago at the castle.

"Hello. Uhm, please feel f-free to have look around." She said, gesturing toward the clean clothes on the rack. Y/n looked confused, so she asked the girl something. "Uh, if it's okay to ask, why are you in the corner?" Edith gave Y/n a hard nudge in the rib. She groaned silently and gave her a nudge back. 

"Oh, I just feel confident back here. Is i-it too hard to s-see me?" The girl said, bowing her head. "Oh, no. You do you, whatever works." Edith said, as she pulled Y/n away from the girl before she could say anything else. Once they were looking at the maid outfits, Edith let go of Y/n's wrist and scolded her.

"Ok, ok, fine!" Edith still continued to scold her, so Y/n had no other choice but to walk away. She looked at all the hoodies and baggy pants. (don't you dare comments)

She then chose a f/c hoodie with some cozy black pants. She looked around the shop and chose some more cute clothing, such as everyday clothes, pajamas, etc. She folded them nicely and walked over to where Edith was standing. (Hoping she wouldn't bring up the fight again) They paid the girl in the corner and walked out of the shop.

Edith was walking toward the carriage until Y/n gripped her wrist and asked her to follow Y/n. Edith's expression contorted into a puzzled one, but she shrugged it off and followed Y/n to a grassy pit.

Y/n sat down and called for W/n.

"Oh, are you calling for your dog?" Edith asked, sitting next to Y/n. Y/n breathed out and turned her head to see Edith's eager face. I should tell her, so she doesn't think about it in a bad way... Y/n thought. 

"Ok, listen," Y/n started. "Whatever you do, do not scream." 

"Why? He's just a do-"

"No, he's not. I mean he is, but..." Y/n hesitated before lowering her voice down to a whisper. "He's a wolf. But don't scream!" Y/n continued, as Edith opened her mouth to say something. "I trained him, he's nice. He won't hurt you; I promise."