Friends

Y'all,heres another chapter! theres a new character! and it's also gonna be a bit longer sry not sry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chin up! Don't bend your knees as much!" The lady with beady eyes kept giving orders to Y/n and Landon as they walked down the marble hallway. She looked back at Y/n and Landon and scoffed. Y/n heard her mutter something under her breath about "peasants". Landon looked at Y/n and she looked back at him. They both shrugged but still remained silent.

A few minutes later, the beady eye woman stopped abruptly and whipped around to face Y/n and Landon. "Well, this is the butler's headquarters. Off you go into there, boy." She said stiffly. 

The woman gripped Landon's wrist and threw him in front of her, so he was facing the door. "My name is Brittney if you need me. Buh-bye." She shooed him so hard he had no other choice but to go in the door. Y/n smiled weakly at him before his face disappeared from sight.

"Right. Come now." She walked off yet again, very fast this time. Y/n had trouble keeping up with her, because last time she and Landon ran behind her, Brittney yelled at them for "being too loud".

Second enemy joined the chat.

Y/n was almost out of breath before Brittney stopped yet again and turned around to face Y/n. "This is the girl's headquarters, you heard my name before, so I have no need to explain." Y/n learned from Landon a few moments ago that it was best to go where Brittney was showing you to.

"I am all of the maid's boss, including you, so if you step out of line with me..." She shook her head and tutted. "Your job will start in 2 days' time; it will give you enough time to get your outfit and list ready." She walked away briskly. 

Y/n's face was blank for a few seconds. She made a quiet "ohhh" under her breath. Where will I get my maid's outfit? And what the heck does she mean about a 'list'? She continued to wonder as she pushed the huge door open.

It revealed a big room, but it seemed really small because of all the huge bunk beds almost covering up the whole room. There was only one tiny little bathroom in the corner and really small dressers by every bunk bed. She kept bumping into other maid's because she was so lost in thought.

Wow... this will be... fun... she thought. She went over to a bed that seemed vacant and threw herself on it. She sighed out loud and put her arm over her eyes.

"Hi! My name is Edith, what's yours?" Y/n almost jumped from the loud and suddenness from a voice near her. She removed her arm from her face and looked to her side.

She then saw a girl with frizzy blonde hair that looked like (with great difficulty) pulled back into a messy but cute bun. She had lots of freckles and also had emerald, green eyes. Y/n sat up and introduced herself.

"Hello! My name is Y/n. Edith sounds like a cute name!" She gave the girl in front of her a kind smile. "Says you!" Edith said. "Can I sit?"

She nodded toward the other side of the bunk that Y/n was sitting on. "Yes, please." Edith eagerly sat down beside Y/n and crossed her legs. "Your hair is so pretty! Can I braid it, please?" She did the old-fashioned beg with her hands clasped together and the cartoon puppy eyes.

"Sure!" Y/n turned around and pulled her hair out of the ponytail she had made earlier. "So, why'd you volunteer?" Edith asked, as Y/n felt the girl's hands run through her hair.

"Oh, no, I didn't volunteer. I was actually forced by one of the knights." She felt Edith's hands shake a little while straightening her hair. But they stopped a few moments later. "You know, that's my biggest fear." Her tone turned from bubbly to serious in a matter of seconds.