Who's He?

HI MY BEAUTIFUL LOVING COLORFUL SPRINKLES (omg thats so fun to type) first of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll explain everything at the end of this chapter, and this is my (late) present from me to you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, okay, wait... so are you and Princess Zelda-"

"She prefers Zelda."

"Right, right... so you and Zelda are like, friends now?" Edith asked, sitting crisscrossed on Y/n's bed. Y/n was chomping down on an apple (sorry if you can't have those lol) and swallowed. (comments don't even)

"Yeah. She's not bratty like the other royals that aren't in Hyrule. She's actually really sweet and too innocent for the world." Y/n replied. She twirled the apple in her hands and ran her thumb along where she bit. "She's just acting like that to you because you're her maid." Melony, the wanna-be Matilda, spoke up in her sarcastic tone.

"Melony, why are you always so pessimistic?" Edith asked. Her hear was up in a clip today, and Y/n loved the look. Melony simply shrugged her shoulders, keeping her eyes on her book. Y/n then said something so Edith and Melony could hear, "We should start calling her Melon." Edith sniggered and nodded. Melony perked up from her book and closed it.

"One: No, you shouldn't. Two: Why 'Melon'?"  Y/n and Edith locked eyes for a second and shrugged. Edith looked back and Melony and said, "I dunno, it just goes with your name." Edith stated. "And because you just sit here all day, like a melon. Not moving, peaceful life- like. A. Melon." Melony rolled her eyes in annoyance and disgust.

"You guys are the worst." Melony said, shaking her head and going back to her position, reading her book. Edith and Y/n liked to give Melony a hard time, so Y/n grabbed Edith's binoculars, (she liked bird-watching) and mimicked a nature reporter. "Here, we have a very rare and sophisticated animal, never leaves it's natural habitat."

Melony exclaimed out in annoyance. "Stop." Edith giggled to herself and played along. "She's always doing nothing. Sitting around, almost like a melon would do." Edith made sure to emphasize the word 'melon'. Melony shouted out in anger, even though she got weird looks from everyone else in the maid's headquarters. She stormed off toward her other friends as Edith and Y/n giggled. 

"I'm so boreddddd." Edith said, as she fell dramatically on Y/n's pillow. Y/n rolled her eyes and laid down with Edith. "Then go do your maid duties- chores- whatever you do." Edith moaned out in annoyance and said, "But that's even more boring, dingus." She hit Y/n on the arm and turned her back on her.

Y/n sighed and said, "Fine, I'll go do my...-" Y/n paused. "What are we calling it?" Edith turned back around. Her eyebrows knitted together, and she paused. "What are we calling it?" Y/n exhaled and muttered to herself sarcastically, "You're a great help, thanks." She walked out of the headquarters, maid skirt bouncing delicately with every step she took.

Walking around each corner of the castle, her h/c hair trailed behind her beautifully, and the little gold crown that sat atop her head stood proudly. She kept walking until she bumped into something- or rather someone. It was the girl from the ceremony! No, not Brittney; the girl who had the same mischievous sparkle in her eye as Mya.

"Oh, hey! You're the new girl, right?" Y/n blinked and nodded. The girl looked Y/n up and down judgmentally. Her arm looked like it was stuck in a pose like she was carrying a heavy handbag. Her sharp eyes almost made Y/n cower under her gaze. (But she didn't because she would look stupid) The first thing Y/n noticed, though, was that the girl's nose was particularly slim and long. She was wearing tons of make-up, and her eyeliner was so big she could probably grow wings and fly.