Wildberry Mist

Guys... yeah im back, after maybe like 5 months😭💀🤚🏼 yall deserve better im sry- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was. Link. Link, the guy that all the girls fell in love with.

Link. The guy that was Zelda's appointed knight.

Link. The guy that Y/n had stupidly bumped into.

Y/n stared blankly at the attractive figure. She took in all his features. His hair was so silky so almost wanted to touch it for herself. (don't comments) His eyes almost made her fall into a never-ending trance. His abs were very much so visible for his shirt was thin. Very thin. But Y/n wasn't focusing on that. She was staring blankly at his face, which did not wear an expression.

The knight had not fallen to the ground but was starting to pick up the items that Y/n had dropped. Y/n shook her head and gathered them too. Link gave her the materials he had and Y/n grabbed hold of them. Y/n nor Link had said anything. Y/n was blushing furiously, not because he was really cute (spoiler he was) it was because she literally just bumped into royalty. Y/n was mentally facepalming herself over and over.

Link held the broom and vacuum out for Y/n to take. Y/n took it and muttered an "I'm so sorry" and sped off. She didn't even look behind her. She was humiliated. She kept her head down, but looked up occasionally to make sure she was going the right way and so she didn't bump into anyone else. She eventually reached Zelda's door and knocked. "It's me." Zelda allowed her to come in and her floor was pretty much clean.

"What took you so long?" She said, with her hands on her hips dramatically. Y/n chuckled a bit. She decided it was best for her not to tell Zelda. "I got lost. It's a huge castle." Zelda nodded in understanding. "Yes, it is..." Zelda said, as she took the broom from Y/n. The maid gladly gave it to her prepared the mop.

It was probably best not to tell Zelda her run-in with Link.

Y/n plunged the mop into the water bucket and swirled it around. She then lifted it and plopped it onto the floor, making a splat sound. Zelda gasped at Y/n looked up in confusion. "yOu gOt iT oN mEh!" Zelda said in a quiet, raspy voice. Y/n puffed out her cheeks, trying not to laugh. Then Zelda sniggered and Y/n burst out laughing. She clutched onto the mop's handle for support, otherwise she might've fallen over.

They laughed for a few more minutes before sighing with relief. Y/n wiped tears from her eyes. "Oh my gosh. You're such a drama queen." Y/n said, as she started mopping again. Zelda started sweeping by her vanity and said darkly, "I know where I get it from." Y/n's ears perked up at this but still continued mopping. "Who?" Y/n asked, swishing the mop around Zelda's bed.

"My father. He's just so... ugh." Zelda said, gripping the broom so hard her fingertips tuned white. Y/n looked down, for she didn't know what to say next. Y/n dipped the mop back in the soapy water and yanked it back out. Y/n the walked over to her window and mopped around there. She figured she would take a break from mopping for a bit and clean the windows.

"Will you pass me the sponge?" Y/n asked, throwing the mop to Zelda. Surprisingly, Zelda caught it. Zelda then gripped the sponge and threw it to Y/n, who almost dropped it. "Thanks!" Y/n then scrubbed Zelda's windows, which didn't look dirty, but when she wiped some of it, it was much cleaner.

"Your windows are atrocious." Y/n said, a bit disgusted. "Sorry, I don't even know how or why they're so dirty..." Zelda grimaced.

After a few hours of cleaning, Zelda's bedroom looked brand-new. "Thanks for helping me clean, Y/n. My bedroom was..." Zelda stuck out her tongue and crossed her eyes. Y/n sniggered and said, "Girl, that's my whole reason of being here. To clean." Zelda shook her head. "No, like I'm being serious." Zelda said seriously.