The Feasibility

Kyung-Soo was too immersed in her presentation. He was not ready for her to speak. He thought Chung-Ho would give the presentation but to his surprise, she spoke the entire time. She was confident, well-spoken, held the attention of the room with ease, all in all, a good speaker.

He was fully engrossed in her idea. It was something new, they never did anything like that.

After she was finished with her presentation, no one spoke for a while, all kept thinking about it deeply. Chung-Ho was getting concerned as he didn't want to see the idea getting rejected, it was after all a brilliant one.

Jae-Hwa looked at Nivritti, she was on the verge of biting her nail, but she kept standing stationary in her position waiting for an answer. Even Jae-Hwa's heart was beating fast thinking about Nivritti.

Hu Bong crossed his fingers and placed his forefingers over her chin and suddenly spoke, "So, finance team, is this idea feasible?"

His voice made everyone think fast. Everyone was still pondering over her idea, some were still reading her idea again in the copy she provided them.

A grey-haired, smart-looking, bespectacled man from the finance team looked at Hu Bong and spoke up. It was clear that he was doing some calculations in his brain. "Um... Okay... if we bring 7 people to Korea, uh... first of all, we cannot even guess which countries they will be from so we cannot calculate travel expenses, for now, then 7 rooms for two days, their food and travel to local shooting sites, 7 different camera crew, maybe we need to hire a few actors that would depend on the script. Ahh... there are a lot of unknown variables for now. It looks expensive but we have never done anything like this, it will be something new that our fans require, so I'll say yes, it is feasible."

The script department was happy to hear that. Then Nivritti interjected, "If I may, we have roughly 40 million ASDians paying $20 so the revenue generated will be $800 million. Let's just say to be on the safe side, only 20 million ASDians participate then too we get $400 million. And why do you want to keep participants in separate hotel rooms, keep all of them in a single room; let them exchange their stories of how their biases treat them, what were their experiences, get their consent, send a camera crew inside and release the video as a bonus feature."

Bong jumped from his seat with excitement after Nivritti's explanation. "Oh... I love this idea. Also, we will be selling concert tickets, merchandise; it is feasible." He clapped his hands loudly.

But Kyung-Soo was not ready to let Nivritti enjoy so soon. He looked directly into her eyes and smirked, "I don't approve of this idea."

Everyone was taken aback. The finance team was in, the CEO was in, then what happened to Kyung-Soo? Everyone looked at Kyung-Soo in disbelief. Nivritti was shocked as to why was he against her.

"What happened?" Bong returned to his seat and asked.

"Unfortunately, I'm in a position of power because I have to speak on behalf of boys, and I know they don't like to act. They are performers, singers, dancers but not actors," said Kyung-Soo directly staring at Nivritti.

She immediately remembered her power-dynamic talk she had with him a few minutes ago. She now understood everything. He was retaliating.

Nivritti thought, "he is taking revenge, well I'm ready too."

She interrupted before anyone could say anything to Kyung-Soo, "No, you are not; you are not in any position because you are not their spokesperson."

Every head turned from Kyung-Soo and looked at Nivritti. The new girl had guts, she was challenging Kyung-Soo.

"Yes, I am. I'm their leader," protested Kyung-Soo.

"A leader's job is to discuss things with his team, not impose his decisions on them and I don't see you picking up your phone and discussing with them you are just assuming what they will say but I have trust that they would love to interact with ASDians," challenged Nivritti.