The Confession

Kyung-Soo went away laughing after seeing her choke. He loved teasing her just because of the expressions she gave. Her every facial expression, her every unconscious gesture, her sweet anger, her soft aggression would tug at his heartstrings.

He went to his team with the scripts. They rehearsed and shot the video. It was time to retire for the day. All the team members went to their mansion, took a bath and instead of cooking food, chose to order in.

It was a pleasant evening. All were finally sitting, relaxed in their pyjamas and bare face. Korain and Jung-Hwa were in the kitchen emptying the packed food into plates. Thae and Jeong-Eun were carrying those plates to the dining table out by the pool.

When all the food was served. All sat down together to enjoy the meal. The talk started with their funny video they shot early today. It then moved to their rigorous practice for Rencontre and then moved to the meeting of Rencontre.

Suddenly Jeong-Eun started laughing like a maniac.

"What happened? Is the food funny?" asked Young-Chul, sarcastically.

"Oh, I am so happy that Thae got a taste of his own medicine today," laughed Jeong-Eun.

Korain was about to put a bite in his mouth, but he stopped and sided with Jeong-Eun. "Yeah! That was awesome, the way she scolded him I fell in love with her."

Kyung-Soo's eyes widened for a second, but he controlled himself. He knew Korain was teasing Thae.

"You all know, I am not scared of anything or anyone but when she started shouting at Thae, I got scared and then she shut him up for good. His sixth sense failed him for the first time," teased Young-Chul.

"And he had to test the theory, idiot!" taunted Jung-Hwa.

They all keep laughing, giggling and teasing Thae except Kyung-Soo. He knew that Thae was feeling guilty about what he did.

"Stop it," shouted Thae. "I already feel guilty, and you guys are making it worse. I admit I was wrong. My person's radar was wrong. I misjudged her. It broke my heart after seeing how she was shivering with fear and holding tight to Kyungsoona Hyung. Now we will see her every day for Rencontre preparation, how am I going to face her?" he hid his face in his hands.

"Kyung-Soo was sitting next to him, placed his hands around his shoulder and assured him, "just say sorry Thae, it will be fine. Didn't you notice how welcoming she was when you gave her the idea? Yeah, sure she answered sarcastically first, but she praised you for your thought."

"Yeah, and she smiled at me when I proposed my idea," Jung-Hwa beamed with happiness.

"Yeah, she is kind and welcoming, she will forgive you if you genuinely say sorry. I believe that you should too," reassured Kyung-Soo.

"Yeah, she is something else, she is just amazing," blurted out Him-Chan. He was smiling like he was in a trance. All he could think was about Nivritti, her smile, her hip movement, her helping nature.

All shouted in unison, "what?"

Everyone shouting together broke his trance. He immediately changed his tune. "Yeah, the way she shut Thae up made my day," but again his mind raced to Nivritti. "And then she smiled at me and that took my breath away."

He started recounting everything that happened in the morning, but he was not looking at any of his team members. He was looking up at the moon. It was trying to find her face on the moon. It was as if he was reliving his sweet morning.

"Next, I jammed a paper in the copy machine, she helped me, and she shut the copier door with her hips... with her hips which was a killer move." He ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head with disbelief. She was something else. He realised that he was rambling on. He looked at everyone and said, "I am using that move in a Music Video."