A new beginning

It was a new day the sun was shining on a beautiful summer day many of the city's residents relaxed on the beach to enjoy the warm weather while thier children played in the ocean and sand.

But for Y/N and his freinds however they had better things to do then get sunburn instead they had gathered at Y/N's place to play thier favourite card game yugioh. Ever since they watched 5ds the four boys had fallen in love with the card game and the anime spending many hours to build the perfect deck or to binge watch the TV show.

Inside of Y/N's house at the dinner table Y/N and his freind rex were in the middle of the duel while the others watched. Y/N's lifepoints were at 4600 and had malefic world on his field while rex's had 3200 and had a meklord army of skiel on his.

 Y/N's lifepoints were at 4600 and had malefic world on his field while rex's had 3200 and had a meklord army of skiel on his

(Y/N L/N)

Y/N: I hope your ready for a thrashing rex I activate Malefic worlds effect instead of drawing I choose three Malefic cards from my deck and you must choose one of the three the chosen one is added to my hand while the rest are shuffled into my deck. I reveal Malefic paradigm dragon Malefic claw stream and Malefic truth dragon choose wisely rex.

 I reveal Malefic paradigm dragon Malefic claw stream and Malefic truth dragon choose wisely rex

(Rex collins)

Rex: Hmmmm I gotta pick carefully I don't want to deal with any traps but Malefic truth and paradigm dragon could be just as bad.......I'll pick the card in the middle.

Y/N: Alright now i shuffle the two others cards back into my deck. (Shuffles deck) Now I banish my blue-eyes white dragon from my deck to special summon Malefic blue-eyes white dragon from my hand. Now my Malefic blue-eyes will attack and destroy your meklord army of skiel.

Rex: Not so fast I play my facedown trap card mektimed blast destroying my meklord army of skiel to destroy your Malefic blue-eyes then if a meklord monster is destroyed by a card effect I can special summon meklord emperor granel from my hand and his attack is equal to half of my current lifepoints so with my lifepoints at 3200 my granels attack is 1600 attack points.

Y/N: I activate the effect of Malefic truth dragon when my malefic monster is destroyed I pay half of my lifepoints to special summon malefic truth dragon from my hand or graveyard. Now my malefic truth dragon will destroy your emperor granel dealing a total of 3400 ending this duel.