The predator becomes prey

Evreyone from you show had gathered round Y/N on the field cheering for him. Y/N had done it he had actually defeated declan and his powerful pendulum monsters saving both the school and yuya's pendulum cards.

Skip: Y/N you did it you saved the school!

Rex: Way to go man I never doubted you not even for a second!

Zuzu: Yeah way to go Y/N!

Sora: You showed him what happens when you mess with you show!

Mark: I knew you would pull through Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks guys I couldn't have done it without you by my side.

Y/N Looks at his right hand which was holding malefic paradox dragon.

Y/N: And I couldn't have done it without your help my freind.

Y/N turned his attention towards declan who approached him and his freinds.

Declan: Well done Y/N you've defeated me fair and square I applaud you for your skill and spirit.

Y/N: Likewise declan your my strongest opponent I've faced so far I'm honered to have challenged such a powerful foe.

Declan: (smiles) As agreed to the terms the Leo institute will forget about the incident regarding Sawatari and will fund you show duel school from here on.

Evreyone from you show cheered and evreyone from the Leo institute took thier leave with Julia giving mark a wink before she took off.

Y/N: Urgh man I don't know about you guys but I'm exhausted! All this dueling has taken the steam out of me.

Axel: Perhaps it's best if we all just go home and have some rest.

Skip: Yeah I think we've all had enough dueling for one day so let's just call it a day.

Rex: Schools out early?! Sweet!

Y/N and his freinds bid evreyone at you show farewell and walk back to thier hotel. While on the way back axel looked at Y/N still concerned about what happened to him during his duel with declan.

Axel: (I still need to figure out what happened to Y/N. Why did he emit some form of dark aura and why did yuya look like he was in pain when he summoned malefic paradox dragon? It doesn't add up it couldn't have anything to do with Z-arc could it?)

Timeskip

The next day came and axel was still deep in thought he couldn't get his mind of Y/N's duel. While evreyone else had brushed the incident aside Axel could not. No one should emit an aura like that even if they're backed into a courner the only times that this had happened in the show was when yuya was pushed too far resulting in him snapping and either summoning odd-eyes raging dragon or odd-eyes rebellion dragon.

This thought pondered in his mind for the whole day even after visiting a card shop to buy some packs seeing if anything he got would help his timelords. Axel left the shop and walked down the streets heading deeper into the more dark and grimey parts of the city.....all the while he was being stalked by a masked assailant

Axel: All right let's see if any of these packs give my monsters some support.

Axel tore open the packs and quickly inspected his haul. Most of the cards were the usual monsters spell and traps nothing that really went well with his deck although he did get one card that could prove to be a great help to his timelords.

 Most of the cards were the usual monsters spell and traps nothing that really went well with his deck although he did get one card that could prove to be a great help to his timelords