The championship begins!

Y/N opened his eyes and instead of finding himself inside his hotel room he was instead greeted by the sight of burning city. People were running for thier lives while the skyscrapers around them collapsed.

Y/N: What the.......where am I?!

Y/N looked around trying to find the source of the panic and destruction. He ran deeper into the city he readied his duel disk and braced for the worst. He saw a stream of energy slice a building in two and ran to the area and looked up and froze in horror. Floating above him was a large dragon which was covered in shadows it's green parts of its body glowed along with its red eyes.

Y/N looked at the dragon in disbelief he knew what this monster was there was no way HE could've been resurrected this early into the show its impossible!

Y/N: Z-ARC!? N-no it's too early he can't be revived there's no way.....DAMMIT!

Y/N was about to summon malefic paradox dragon when he was hit by another beam which knocked him back. Y/N looked to where the attack came from and to his shock there was another dragon destroying the city! Its body was also covered in shadows the only visible features were its red eyes and a red crystal which was placed on its stomach.

Y/N: Urgh........w-what!? I thought Z-ARC was the only demon......wait that dragon looks like-

Y/N couldn't finish his sentence as the two dragons unleashed a beam of destruction towards Y/N hitting him head on. As he got incarnated by the attack Y/N woke up hyperventilating and sweating up a storm. Y/N once again looked at his surroundings and thankfully he was inside his hotel with the rest of his team who were also sound asleep.

Y/N: (Breaths heavily) What...was...that?

Y/N layed back down and calmed himself before closing his eyes and falling asleep with an uneasy feeling in his gut.

The scene cuts to Y/N with zuzu and the rest of his freinds inside the stadium lobby. A week had passed since Y/N's bizarre nightmare and not much was different with duels or events. Yuya's duel between aura sentia gong and pierre ended the same way they did in the anime including aura's crush on yuya aswell much to zuzu's annoyance. Y/N and his team were ready and prepared for the championship even after being giving a free entry by the LDS after defeating declan Y/N kept his skills sharp and dueled as many people as possible. He also had some cards to give to yuya if him and his team were going to stop him and his counterparts from reuniting yuya would need something to fill in for dark rebellion and Y/N had just the perfect monster.

Speaking of yuya evreyone was still waiting for him to arrive.

Skip: Are you sure he's going to show up?

Y/N: Of course he will skip.

Mark: He's worked hard for this so why would he throw all away now?

Zuzu: So just where is he?