A duel for answers

Declan and shay look at Y/N with a shocked expression. While declan does know of the different dimensions he never thought that Y/N came from a different reality all together it sounded crazy even for him.

Declan: What?

Shay: Your from a different reality?!

Axel: Yes we are. We arrived here after experiencing a.....uhmmmm how do I say it? An unfortunate turn of events.

Y/N: In the world we came from all of you we're nothing but a cartoon and duel monsters is nothing but a card game.

Shay: This sounds insane have you all gone mad?

Axel: I'm sorry but forgive if I'm wrong but aren't you also from a different dimension?

Shay closes his eyes and sucks his teeth.

Mark: That's what we thought.

Rex: Hypocrite.

Declan: This is much to take in even for me. Are you saying that all of us and all of the four dimension are mere fiction from where you came from?

Y/N: Yep your were all nothing but a T.V show for kids to watch after school.

Mark: And dueling is nothing more then setting a mat on a table and playing with cards. No fancy tech no summoning actual monsters nothing.

Declan: I see but do you have any proof of your claim?

Y/N: We don't have much to show you but I do have something to give you declan. I think you'll find this card to be useful.

Y/N reaches into his pocket and gives two cards to declan who upon looking at them freezes in disbelief.

Declan: (These are pendulum monster and they're D/D monsters too! He shouldn't have such cards it shouldn't be possible!)

Y/N: Judging by the look on your expression saying that your shocked would be an understatement.

Declan: Y-yes you've definitely taken me off guard. Alright I believe your story.

Shay: Yeah about that if you four watched through the series about us then could you tell us what happens?