The phantom duelist

The day after yuya's duel with rex the four boys decided to just relax for a while and get ready for the upcoming tournament. Mark However decided to walk around the town for a while he wanted to find a card shop and see if they have any synchro monsters that could improve his deck it never hurts to be too prepared. After checking a shop near the hotel and picking up a few cards Mark walked through a park and sat down on a bench to check his deck.

Mark: Let's see here what monster should I bring out as soon as possible?
Should it be halberd cannon or blade blaster? Halberd can negate a summon and when destroyed I can special summon a T.G monster but blade blaster has a lower level making it easier to summon and its effects are pretty solid too. Hmmmm this is a dilemma.

Underling 1: Hurry up will you? sawatari will be mad if we're late!

Underling 2: I know!

At the mention of slyvio's last name Mark turned his head and saw two of slyvio's goons walk away with a bag of food.

Mark: (Sawatari what is he up to now? I should follow them and see what he's got planned.)

Mark stands up and follows the underlings from a distance keeping quiet making sure not to spook them. After a few minutes of walking the underlings arrive at a warehouse and head inside.

Mark: A warehouse what are they upto? Wait a minute I renemember this episode its when slyvio duels-

????: Mark?!

Mark turned around and saw zuzu behind him with allie who was holding ice cream.

Mark: Zuzu?

Zuzu: What are you doing here Mark?

Mark: The same reason as you keeping an eye on sawatari I think he's upto something.

Zuzu: Yeah I think so too me and allie saw those two when we were buying ice cream I think they're planning some sort of revenge on yuya.

Mark: Of course they are I swear sawatari is obsessed with yuya. Allie I need you to head back to you show and alert the others and tell them to call my freinds aswell.

Allie: Okay be careful you two.

Allie runs off to get help and Mark and zuzu barge into the warehouse shocking the underlings and making slyvio choke on his food.

Mark: Sawatari.

Slyvio: Zuzu Boyle and Mark kessler! How did you two get here!?

Mark: You have your henchman to thank for that.

Slyvio turned around and glared at his two underlings who both dropped a bead of sweat.

Mark: Seriously slyvio why can't you just leave yuya alone? Its not his fault that you have less skills in dueling then a 5 year old child anyone can easily beat you.

Slyvio: What did you say?! You dare mock the new neo sawatari the best duelist in maiami city!?

Mark: First off neo means new so that would make you new new sawatari which sounds incredibly stupid and second the best duelist in maiami city? My slyvio sawatari what a vivid imagination you have........either that or your the most delusional person that I've ever met.

Slyvio growls at Mark and snaps his fingers ordering his underlings to close the warehouse doors.

Slyvio: That's it kessler your going to pay for mocking the great sawatari!

Mark: Y/N defeated you and so will I brace yourself Sawatari!

Just as Mark was about to activate his duel disk the sounds of screaming gathered his attention and the warehouse door gets kicked open and one of the underlings gets knocked to the floor and a masked man walks in. Mark immediately recognised him as yuto yuya's xyz counterpart.