Might of the meklords

Y/N and his freinds were following yuya to his school when yuya decided to strike up a conversation about Y/N and his freinds deck.

Yuya: So you guys what kind of deck do you use? Can you use fusions or maybe xyz monsters?

Y/N: I do have a few syncrho monsters in my deck and a certain fusion monster but I never actually use it.

Zuzu: So why do you have fusions in your deck?

Y/N: Oh you'll see soon enough.

Yuya: Okay well what about you guys?

Rex: Yeah I use xyz monsters from time to time but apart from that my monsters are just machine types.

Axel: My deck uses a powerful set of fairy type monsters who may have little attack but they hold very potent effects.

Mark: And i use synchro monsters many of my monster have different types and attributes and each have a unique effect which helps me in a duel.

Yuya: Sounds like you have some powerful monsters I can't wait to duel you guys and see them for myself.

Y/N: I'm looking forward to your duel yuya.

After 30 minutes of walking the gang had arrived at you show duel school with axel pondering how the structure was still standing with its shall we say uniqe design.

Yuya: Well here we are you show duel school so what do you think?

Axel: How on earth is this place still standing is this even safe?

Rex: Don't question anime logic axel just roll with it.

Axel: Meh good point.

Y/N: It's........unique to say the least

Zuzu: Hehe yeah my dad wanted the school to stick out and this is what he had in mind.

Mark: Your father must be an energetic person.

Zuzu: You have no idea.

Evreyone walks inside and are greeted by three children which Y/N and the others immediately recognised as allie fredrick and tate.