The beginning {Re-edit}

Walking out of a convenience store, a woman holding a small tote bag filled with all the essentials someone her age would need.

Ok! Gum, Energy drinks, Kinder eggs... that should be all I need to pull an all-nighter on my astrophysics and astronomy project that's due in 10 hours.

Grabbing her phone and scrolling through the internet to see what's new.

New games coming out, celebrity scandal, a new show... oh Demon Slayer season 3 is well received. That was good season... they did the manga justice.

As she was contemplating her thoughts on the series a hooded figure ran towards her holding a knife.

The figure made his way over to her, anger in his eyes.
"YOU BITCH! You got me fired-" soon after the man felt a strong force strike the side of his head knocking him over causing him to crash into the ground.

"What the fuck! Who are you?" Y/N thought after she instinctively kicked her would-be assaulter. Crouching down and removing his knife and throwing it far away, she pulled down the hood.

"Huh! Mr Brakstone! I now no longer feel bad. You were embezzling funds, blackmailing students and failed me for a project I made. Fuck you" she said before tying him to a tree weirdly tightly and calling the police before leaving.

Coming to a crosswalk with a truck coming down, Y/N waited for the truck to pass. The truck halted, flashing its light once.
"Oh how nice of them." Y/N spoke, waving at the truck and began to walk ahead.

"Where was I? Ah yes, delusions on what breathing style I'd have if I was in Demon Slayer." Y/N exclaimed before looking up at the night sky. Instead of seeing a dull empty sky, a menagerie stars sparkled.

"Star Breathing. Yeah Star Breathing! It would be fun as heck. Though I would need to derive it from Sun Breathing right? Cause stars are just lots of suns." She muttered looking crazy if anyone actually saw her talking to herself.

A bright light filled the corner of her vision. Turning to see what it was, the sight of large piece of steel rapidly approached her.

"Oh shit!" The feeling of being tossed through the air was drowned out by the immense pain coursing through her broken bones and flesh.

Crashing into the ground. Y/N soon closed her eyes completely from this world.
———
[Y/N POV]

Darkness. An empty void of infinite blackness is what I see in front of me. Or should I say 'what I don't see'.

Am I floating? Am I dead? That's a pretty stupid question isn't it? I don't think most people survive giving a speeding truck a hug, though maybe I'm in a coma. Yes that has to be it. Why else would I have conscious thought.

I feel pretty warm and safe. It's like hug of a mother, or the embrace of a partner after coming back from the bitter cold outside. I like it. But unfortunately, good things must come to an end, I feel the pull of something as I make it towards the light that has just popped up. The cold light gets closer and closer as I instantly close my eyes.

Wait a minute. Eyes? I have eyes, I'm alive?. I'm waking from my coma?

I slowly open my eyes to view the scene. Instead of the expected hospital, brights lights and IV drip and the side of my hospital bed, I'm presented with a different scene.

A view of wooden Japanese building, it seemed quite simple yet elegant. Along with that, the view of a large lady appears above my face, her face looking like she had just been through hell and back, tired and panting.

"Poor lady... what happened and why is she so large" I express or at least try to. Instead of the intended words, a gargle of nonsense leaves my mouth. I begin to panic at this. Did something happen? Oh my god, did the crash leave me unable to talk.

A million thoughts flood my brain, I'm unable to process my thoughts nor the situation until I see a man approach and bring me closer somehow. I stare at his excited eyes before he says words I never expected to here

"You did amazing Akeno! Our daughter Y/N is beautiful. Welcome to the world!"

Did I just become a baby?