Chapter 4: Saving Asia from Evil!

Y/n, Zelda, and Asia had just arrived outside of the old school building. Asia had woken up and Y/n helped her and Zelda off the Master Cycle. The two girls were looking around like lost puppies.

Y/n: It's alright now, the two of you are safe now.

Zelda: I can't thank you enough Y/n, truly.

Asia: She's right, thank you Y/n. Are you a devil like Issei?

Y/n: I am not, as far as I know I'm still Human. Please Asia, Zelda, don't judge my brother for his actions in becoming a devil. Rias had to reincarnate him or else he would have died.

Asia: It's alright, even if Issei is a devil, I will still look at him as a friend.

Zelda: As will I, Devil or Not, you risked your lives for us. 

Y/n: I thank you both. I believe we should get inside now. I'm sure Issei is worried about you Asia.

Zelda: H-Hold on Y/n.

Y/n: Hmm?

Zelda then blushes heavily before kissing Y/n on the cheek. Her eyes widen and she quickly runs inside the ORC, followed by Asia leaving a dumbfounded Y/n. Link then appeared next to him.

Link: Yeah, Zelda was always shy when it came to stuff like that. It fills me with happy memories seeing you two act like we once did.

Y/n: Of course...

Y/n then went inside the ORC and saw Issei hugging Asia.

Issei: I'm glad that you're safe.

Asia: Don't worry, Y/n and Zelda saved me from those fallen angels.

Zelda: I will fight for anyone I care about, no matter how strong the opponent is whether in strength or numbers.

Issei: Thank you both, I appreciate it.

Y/n: What are brothers for, it's my job to help.

Rias: If you wish, Asia, Zelda, you two can stay here for a while just to be sure you are safe from the fallen.

Asia: Thank you guys for letting us stay here.

Zelda: I grately appreciate it, I will find a way to pay back my debt towards your hospitality.

Rias: Think nothing of it. Anyone who is a friend of my precious pawn and my favorite ally are friends of mine. I believe it's time for everyone to pack up and head home. I'll put up a barrier here so that no-one can enter while we are away.

Asia: Thanks and be safe everyone.

After everyone had left, Zelda turned to Asia.

Zelda: So I assume you like Issei?

Asia blushed heavily.

Asia: W-W-Well I mean... Don't you like Y/n?

Zelda blushed heavily.

Zelda: W-W-Well played Asia... Anyway, I need to disspell my ear disguise.

Zelda's ears faintly glowled before turning into their normal form.