Meme Chapter

Hey Guys, 

To celebrate the story hitting 35k reads and me hitting 1000 followers I decided to just make a funny meme chapter. It is safe for you to assume that non of this is canon and is just a fun little chapter. Now let's get started

Meme 1: The Four Ruffians.

Y/n was currently sleeping in his bed with his girlfriends. He was asleep peacefully when he then heard glass breaking downstairs. He gets up slowly not waking any of his girlfriends and sneaks downstairs and sees Four Masked Ruffians in the living room.

Y/n: What the Devil?

Y/n then grabs his Powdered Wig and His Kentucky Rifle from his room. He then proceeds to face the ruffians. He then fires a golfball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. He then draws his pistol on the second man and fires but it misses him entirely.

Y/n: Damn smoothbore.

He then hears the wail of the neighbors dog.

Y/n: Well shit.

He then runs up to the top of the stairs while the remaining ruffians follow him. At the top of the stairs is a mounted cannon loaded with Grapeshot.

Y/n: TALLYHO LADS!

Y/n fires the cannon which shreds 2 men in the blast. The sound of the cannon and extra shrapnel set off car alarms outside. Y/n then proceeds to fix his bayonet to his Kentucky Rifle.

Y/n: CHARGE!!!!!!

He then charges at the last terrified rapscallion and stabs him in the chest.

Y/n: Well you should bleed out before the police arrive, those triangular stabs wounds I gave you are impossible to stich up.

He then hears police sirens in the distance.

Y/n: Ah perfect, the local law enforcement are oon their way.

He then hears footsteps at the top of the stairs and he turns to Issei. Issei looks around at all the damage.

Issei: Did four Ruffians break into the house?

Y/n: Yes and I defended our home...

Y/n/Issei: Just like the founding fathers intended.

Meme 2: Y/n and Yasaka Monopoly

It might be a peaceful night outside of the Hyoudou residence, but on the inside it is far from peaceful.

Yaska: YOU'RE A CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT!

Y/n: ARE YOU'RE A LIAR WHO THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING THEY DO!

Yaska: I'M MOVING OUT AND I'M TAKING KUNOU WITH ME!

Y/n: Your taking Kunou, you're the one who lied at Monopoly!

It is revealed that Kunou is sitting at the table holding the Monopoly board in her hands.

Yaska: Hey, I'm not the one who hid a draw 4 in his Sleeve.

Y/n: Oh so it's all of the sudden my fault that you can't clean up the deck properly?

Kunou: I think we should stop playing now...

Yaska: Who cheats in Goddamn Uno?!

Y/n: I don't know who cheats at Monopoly. IT'S MONOPOLY!

Kunou: Mom, Dad, please stop fighting.

Yaska: I hate loving you!

Y/n: I have loving you too!

Meme 3: Final Exams

Y/n, Zelda, Rias, and Akeno are sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive.