(Season 1 FINALE) Chapter 8: The ORC vs Riser

It's night of the Rating Game and everyone is waiting in the clubroom getting ready. Kiba was sharpening his sword, Koneko was putting on her fingerless gloves on, Akeno and Rias are drinking tea, while Issei and Asia were sitting on the couch. Y/n and Zelda were talking to each other in a nearby corner. The group then opened the door to see Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji walk into the room.

Sona: Sorry if we're interrupting anything.

Saji: Thought it would be cool if we came to wish you all luck.

Rias: No worries, come in.

Y/n: Been a while Saji, how ya been?

Saji: Pretty cool. Yall get any stronger?

Issei: Oh you know it.

Saji: Oh is that so? Me and you are gonna have to spar soon to find out.

Issei: You know it.

The two then fist bump.

Rias: I assume you three will be commentating the Rating Game?

Sona: Yes we will, now if you will excuse us, we shall be on our way.

Rias: Thank You Sona.

Sona: Of course Rias and good luck.

The three student council members then leave the ORC as Grayfia appears via a magic circle.

Grayfia: Is everyone ready?

Rias: We are Grayfia.

Grayfia: I'm just letting you know that the Great Devil King Lucifer is watching the fight.

Rias: My brother is watching?

Grayfia: Yes, now step into the circle and you will be teleported to the battlefield.

Grayfia created a magic circle and they stepped on it and got teleported to the battlefield. When they opened their eyes, they were still in the club room.

Issei: Well this is interesting.

Y/n: What is? The fact we didn't teleport?

Issei: No we did, just we teleported into another dimension.

Y/n: Really?

Zelda: Well that's interesting.

Kiba: Issei is correct.

Grayfia: Your attention please.

Everyone heard Grayfia through a loud-speaker.

Grayfia: Welcome everyone, my name is Grayfia and I am a servant of the house of Gremory. I will be the referee of this match between Lady Rias Gremory and her Allies and Lord Riser Phenex. The battlefield will be Kuoh Academy. Each Team is given their own home base. Lady Rias, your team will be in the Occult Research club headquarters in the old school house. Lord Riser, your home base will be the principal's office in the new school house. Pawns will be promoted if they make their way to the opposing team. Good luck to all.

Issei: So. We are all in agreement to not rush the home base? We wait for them to come to us, or we go to them.

ORC: Agreed.

Issei: And you all said the strategy meeting was a waste of time.

Y/n sighs.

Issei: What is that sigh supposesed to mean? Are you jealous that I got all the brains?