Y/n's Songs for His Girls

Hey Guys,

I'm currently at my brother's place right now and I'm on my laptop, but it's 4am here and I can't sleep, so I've decided to make this small interesting fact chapter for Y/n and His Girls. Basically I'm going to give each of his relationship's a small theme song, so I hope you guys can enjoy this until I get the next full chapter out.

Y/n x Zelda

Reason: Y/n and Zelda are soulmates, the two's souls forever connected and this song explains how much they care for each other and want to be by each other's sides forever.

Y/n x Purah

Reason: Purah is a HUGE fan of the Back to the Future Movies and this is her favorite song, so Y/n decide to turn it into their song for their relationship.

Y/n x Lana

Reason: Lana is a huge Kamen Rider nerd and just loves this song and Y/n likes its message so he made it their song.

Y/n x Akeno

Reason: Just listen to the song...

Y/n x Koneko

Reason: Koneko is very self-conscious about her body and Y/n keeps trying to tell her that she is perfect and this song perfectly depicts their relationship.

Y/n x Xenovia

Reason: Despite Xenovia wanting to have a baby with Y/n right away, he spends most of him time telling her not to rush things and that he will love her forever.

Y/n x Kuroka

Reason: Kuroka is an SS Class Stray Devil and Y/n is Human(?) and while most people tell him not to love her, he doesn't care and won't let anyone tell him otherwise.

Y/n x Rossweisse

Reason: Rossweisse is always saying how no-one will love her for flaws, but Y/n thinks her flaws make her perfect in his eyes and will love her with all of himself.

Y/n x Yasaka

Reason: People say that you shouldn't date single mothers and it's wrong, but Y/n doesn't believe that and he loves Yasaka for who she is.

Y/n x Ravel

Reason: Y/n has to fight off several former suitors of Ravel's, but he'll fight as many as he needs to make her his.