Chapter 6: The Hero of the Wild meets a Phenex.

(Harem Update:

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the removal of Serafall Leviathan from Y/n's Harem. The reason for is because I had an amazing idea for her love interest, when I hinted at Serafall's queen last chapter. Therefore to make it up to yall, I am happy to announce that Yasaka will be joining Y/n's Harem in her place.

I deeply apologize for anyone who is upset by this news, but I hope you will all understand when I reveal Serafall's new love interest in a future chapter

I deeply apologize for anyone who is upset by this news, but I hope you will all understand when I reveal Serafall's new love interest in a future chapter. Something tell me it will hit you all like a Meteor.)

It had a been few days since Y/n and met Epona and Zelda had gotten Midna as a familar. Y/n and Zelda were chilling in Y/n's room listening to music. Y/n had decided to play a song from a game he had been playing a lot of recently with Zelda.

Y/n: I still have no idea how Soken can release this many good songs. It should be criminal for being that good at making music.

Zelda: I have to agree with you on that one, while I do love this song. I still think To the Edge is his best work.

Y/n: You make a valid argument with that, he even wrote it while he was going through chemotherapy.

Zelda: A truly inspiring songwriter not to let disease and sickness stop him from making music people love.

The two then felt a prescence coming from Issei's room. The two paused the music and went to check it out. They decided to open his door and saw Rias on top of Issei without her bra on and a woman with grey hair, she was wearing a maid outfit and she was standing inside the room.

 They decided to open his door and saw Rias on top of Issei without her bra on and a woman with grey hair, she was wearing a maid outfit and she was standing inside the room