"Family"

Oxford dictionary defines love as a set of emotions and behaviours fuelled by intimacy, passion and commitment, varying in intensity based on a range of positive emotions. Happiness, Excitement, Satisfaction, Euphoria.
All of which I had only experienced a minority of.

However, actually being in love with someone was a different feeling on its own and not being able to be with them was a mixture of emotions that should not be mixed. I was falling, hard in-fact, yet, there was no one there to break my fall,  not even to keep me balanced up right. I was fighting a losing battle, internally fighting for someone who didn't want to be fought for, quietly begging for even a slither of attention that would give me a small incline he even cared. Yet all I received was mixed messages. 2:46am my alarm clock read and all I could think about was his reaction to my pregnancy, it wasn't a one I'd expected, in fact, I wasn't sure what I was expecting, perhaps a lot of shouting, arguing, questioning, but nothing, nothing but a simple comment and then he left.

He always leaves.

I looked to the alarm clock next to me, 7:06am, I'd not slept, instead I'd wondered around the villa, tidying up any mess I could find before taking the bags full of empty bottles outside and throwing them into the outdoor bin. I grabbed several mugs from the cupboard in the kitchen, preparing teabags, coffee and sugar in each one ready for the morning in order to cure everyone's hangovers as quickly as possible, filling the kettle up ready to boil when everyone awoke. I grabbed myself a glass, filling it up with water before making my way towards the living room, making sure to switch off any lights behind me.

"What are you doing?" A voice chimes in from across the room, coming from the sofa

"I was thirsty" was all I managed to get out before  waving the glass of water in my hand, adjusting my eyes, trying to recognise the face several inches in-front of me.

"You could not sleep?" They ask, patting their hand forcefully on the sofa beside them, loud enough for me to hear the direction the noise was coming from, gesturing for me to sit.

I make my way over to the sofa, placing my glass down gently on the table in-front of me before swinging my legs up and tucking my knees to my chest. My eyes had now adjusted to the darkness, making it easier for me to become aware of my surroundings, along with a glimpse of moonlight spilling through the cracks in the curtains.

"What's on your mind?" My head snaps towards their direction, slowly cocking to the side at the forwardness of the question.

"A lot of things Charles, a lot of things" I repeat, feeling the tears well up on my water line. I'd never given much thought about being a mother until this moment, just the two of us, sitting here in complete darkness, a mother, a father, an unborn child, a broken family. His hand grazes my own, searching for my fingers to interlock with his own, I'm taken aback by the action, allowing my hand to become limp as he grips it tighter, giving gentle strokes with his thumb. His body spins to face mine, releasing his grip from my hand as he brings both hands towards my side. His fingers gripping lightly, causing an upward motion which moves me slightly from my seat, using my legs to help him position me onto his lap. I'm now on top of him, our faces mere inches apart, feeling each breath he exhaled trickle down my neck and onto my collar bone. This action causes my breathing to quicken yet shallow as I feel the air shift from my neck to my ear.

"si je te disais que je tombe trop, que dirais-tu ?" {"if I told you I am too falling, what would you say?"} he whispers into my ear, causing my breath to hitch and back lightly arch. If it wasn't for my constant conversations with Pierre and his broken English, I wouldn't of understood a word he just said, yet I understood it perfectly, fluently.

"I'd say, I'm ready to catch you before you hit the ground" I whisper back, placing my hands firmly on his shoulders in order to keep my balance.

His head jerks forward, causing our lips to meet, the warmth they possess sends shivers throughout my whole body, resulting in my hands to twitch from his shoulders to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. His hands make their way to my waist, rocking me back and forth, neither one of us once coming up for air. My legs wrap round his waist as he lift me up, now standing as his hands travel to my ass. He directs us both towards his bedroom, making sure to click his door shut quietly with his foot before making his way over to the bed and placing me down, resting himself between my legs using his own to keep balance. As if by instinct, each layer of clothing is removed piece by piece before we're both left in nothing but our underwear.

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop" he whispers into my ear, his breaths shallow as he inhales lost air.

"Don't stop, never stop" I exclaim back, closing the gap between us, craving his skin against my own.

I grab the waistband of his shorts, giving them a gentle tug before sliding them further down his body, gaining some assistance as I done so. His actions mimicked my own, undoing the clip of my bra before slinging to to the floor and sliding my underwear down to my ankle in which I kick them across the room. Charles positions himself at my entrance, giving my bottom lip a gentle tug with his teeth before he enters, allowing for slow thrusts, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. My hips bucked in motion with his own, allowing his rhythm to quicken, nothing but the euphoric feeling of pleasure escaping our mouths as quiet whimpers and moans were exchanged between kisses. We both become undone, taking a moment to gain our breath back before climbing fully under the cover, I lay on my back as Charles turns to face me, bringing one hand to perch himself up right and the other finds it's way to my stomach, drawing small circles with his index finger as the cold metal of his ring rests with his thumb next to my belly button.

"Charles?"

"Hmm?"

"What do we do?"

"We do what every child deserves P, we do what we deserve...we become a family"

We become a family, a family, a child, a mother, a father, we become a family. The words play over and over in my head, a small smile creeping onto my face as I say the words repeatedly in my head. Charles slowly falls into a deep sleep, his breath fanning on my back as one hand lays on my stomach and the other holds my own through the crook of my neck. The only problem was, how do I explain this family situation to the family I have in this villa?

LandoNorris posted a new post

Liked by pierregasly, danielricciardo, peytonsainz and 897,564 others

landonorris- paying for it today but amazing night celebrating @yukitsunodas birthday last night😎featuring max's arm
Tagged: pierregasly, maxverstappen

maxverstappen: hey that arms won 2 world championships!🏆
>>lewishamilton: @maxverstappen just
pierregasly: camera quality is my eyesight right now
peytonsainz: praying for you all🙏🏻
>>kikacgomes: girl where you at?
carlossainz: recover for round 2 later!
yukitsunoda: Best birthday ever!!!