dogs unleashed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

i woke up in sunny's embrace. his warmth was all over me, as he was holding me so tight i could barely breathe. i slowly turned to face him, hearing him groan in return. he was so pretty when he slept, his hair framing his sharp features perfectly. his lips were parted and i couldnt help but get lost in his beauty for a second. his grip on me tightened, causing me to bury my face in his chest. i felt him kiss the top of my head and i smiled to myself. our moment was interrupted by his phone going off. it took him a while to let go of me, 

'yeah?' he asked, annoyance obvious in his tone. i couldn't hear who was on the other end, 'i can't right now', he seemed to be getting angrier, 'i'm busy can you just get off my dick for a moment', he ended the call and buried his face in the pillow next to me, groaning. i took the chance and bit his shoulder to catch his attention. he faced me and smiled - i think my heart just melted. he pulled me by my shirt, 'come here', i embraced him and started kissing all over his face. he chuckled and held my waist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

'any word from y/n?' ryder asked olan as they walked to school. olan shook his head. 'what about sunny?', gio butted in, catching up to them from behind. they glared at each other knowingly. 'what?' ryder questioned the two, but all he got in response was giggles. they reached the school and heard a familiar voice calling them.

olan turned his head, only to be met with a suspicious estee. 'how come sunny's not with you?'. the boys looked at one another. 'i called him and he said he's busy. any idea what he doing?', she examined each one of them, expecting at least one to crack. but all she got in return was shoulder shrugs and silence. just as she was about to get mad, sunny appeared out of nowhere. a wave of relief washed over her as y/n wasn't with him.

- - - - - - - - - - -

i decided it was best to arrive a bit later than sunny so it wouldn't be suspicious. i got to school late, but at least i didn't have to deal with estee. nothing odd happened and it was lunch before i knew it. i was walking to the cafeteria when i felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me in the janitor's closet.

'can you get even more clicheic?' i ask sunny as he looks down at me, smiling. 'shut up' he says, leaning down and giving me a slow, warm kiss. his lips were as soft as always and i couldn't get enough of them. his hands sneaked lower and lower in the meantime, now gripping onto my hips, giving me flashbacks of the other day. i pull away, blushing at my thoughts. i can't let myself get carried away with this, not here, 'how's your day-', but before i can finish my sentence, we hear a knock on the door.

i think both of our hearts stopped for a second, as we stood there in panic. the door opened painfully slow, but it luckily revealed olan and gio, who fist bumped as soon as they saw us as if they were celebrating something. 'i fucking knew it!!' gio said excitedly, making me roll my eyes and push past them, 'piss off' i said laughing. we then made our way to the cafeteria, before anyone else saw. we followed the usual protocol, sunny and estee were at a different table and we were at ours. i was a bit angry, obviously, but i managed to tell julie and the boys some of what happened yesterday. 'bro you're telling me you took his v-card?' olan turns to me, shocked. i look into his eyes, puzzled. 'shit you didn't know?' he covers his mouth, laughing his ass off. i had to talk to sunny about this when i had the chance, i felt bad i didn't know. first time's quite a big deal.

julie and i walked together to our next class and we saw sunny and estee making out by some lockers. his words lingered in my mind and i tried to keep my composure, but it still stung like a bitch. before going in, my phone buzzed.

ryder: i'm in trouble i need help
ryder: madison avenue 605

i feel worry taking over me as i turn to julie and mumble an 'i need to go', before running out of the school. it took me a while to reach the street because i was guided by my maps app. i reached the street, but everything seemed normal. i was about to take the corner when someone's arm covered my mouth and pulled me through what seemed to be the backdoor to a store. i tried kicking the person away, but my strength wouldn't compare and my screams were muffled, 'calm down sweetie, just imagine i'm sunny', his voice was low and strangely familiar. i kept trying to free myself of his grip and shout for help, but it only made him more impatient and rough, shoving me into the room. 'y/n' i hear ryder's voice somwhere behind me, 'i'm so sorry' he adds, before everything goes black.

- - - - - - - - - -

a/n: this goes out to all the tokio hotel fans that r reading this i love u mwah (also im drunk and decided i wanna spice this book up with a bit of drama so bear with me ;) )