n side

- - - - - - y/n pov.

sunny pulls away and i get a brief moment to catch my breath before questions start to swarm my mind.

'why are you here?' i ask, genuinely dumbfounded by his presence. did the party suck? why did it end so quick? was he mad? my trail of  wondering got cut off by his answer, 'because i wanna spend my birthday with you. well, what's left of it at least...' i wanted to let my heart sink into his words but i needed to remind myself that he had a girlfriend, 'what about the party?', i tried switching the subject.

'the party was amazing but... but it was missing you. estee tried to take credit for what you did and...'

that bitch.
nothing of what sunny said after that recorded in my brain. i tried to get along with her because i thought i was the one in the wrong, but this has crossed a limit i didn't even know i had. i tensed up at the thought of her and the word girlfriend. 'what the fuck is going on between you and her anyway?', i cut him off, 'y/n i need you to hear me out on this', i could tell he was nervous, 'estee has a powerful family that could get us both in trouble if she gets a fixation on us. i don't want to be with her but she threatened me and even worse, threatened to hurt you.' i felt my blood start to boil at the whole situation. how can one be so entitled? 'i just don't want you to fall in between of all this', he added, 'i understand if you don't wanna be around me anymore', he was genuinely scared for my reaction. if she were here right now, i'd seriously beat her up. sunny looked at me and it dawned on me that he's actually here. he came to me willingly. i could smell his sweet scent each time the wind blew, i could see the sparkle in his eyes when he looked my way. i noticed his hand was resting on my thigh, and it was enough for my brain to give into it. a rush of butterflies started blooming inside of my chest and stomach and i pulled him into another kiss.

i took sunny by his t-shirt and sat on top of him. i could taste the liquor on his lips. his hands gripped my hips and naturally moved them over his already hard bulge. the tension between us grew stronger and stronger, i couldn't take it anymore. 'do you have a...?' i asked, hinting at what i craved. he nodded and i started unbuckling his belt within seconds. he kissed me again, harder. he pulled out a condom from his pocket as i rubbed his dick. after he put it on, he moved my panties to the side under my skirt, and slowly rubbed on my wet cunt. i steadied myself and sat down on his cock, slowly adjusting to the size. once he was inside, he let out a groan, 'does it feel alright?' i asked, searching for a sign of approval on his face, 'yes, yes it does', he let out a soft moan as i started moving my hips up and down. i could feel the pleasure slowly building up inside of me, mixed with a little bit of pain. his moans got louder and louder as my tight sex wrapped around him again and again. it hit deep and it was driving me crazy. i held onto his shoulders and i buried my face into his neck, soft, quiet moans coming out of my mouth. i could tell he was close because he said my name and gripped my ass, so i moved faster until he came. we stopped for a brief second, our foreheads resting against each other. then, i moved away, sitting next to him.

we just fucked on a rooftop.

- - - - - - - - - - -

ryder: are you ok?
gio: wya dumbass
olan: wtf where did u despawn
olan: y/nnnnn
olan: party's starting
na kel: bro where are youuu

texts started swarming my phone as i finally opened it after i got home. sunny dropped me off as it was getting late. we talked about a lot of things on our way to my house,  including the whole estee situation. we tried to plan out a way to outsmart her, but we decided it was best to keep things on the low for a while. i wasn't sure what was about to happen, but i also wasn't planning on ditching sunny in this thing alone. randomly, a text caught my attention.

3 hours ago.
estee: heya just wanted to say thx for today, im sure it meant a lot to sunny.

yeah, fucking him for sure did. i closed my phone and buried my face in my pillow. as much as i wanted to be mad, flashbacks from earlier played in my head. i could still feel the tension. his taste was still on my lips. the fact that it was also quite forbidden only made it hotter. i reached down and starting rubbing myself through my underwear, softly moaning his name into my pillow, until i heard a knock on my window. i jolted up from my bed, startled, only to meet sunny's face. 'what the fuck are you doing?' i asked as he climbed through my window. a smirk spread on his face, 'i realized i uhh... didn't finish you off...'

- - - - - - - - - -
a/n : backstreet's back broskis.