CONCERT (Hyunjin POV) 2/3

Nov 23, 2019, When I finished performing, I was tired, as always. My members and I went to our van and started leaving the concert venue.

I was staring out the window when I saw a girl in all black being punched in the face by a tall muscular man.

"Hey Chan, can you pull over?" I said, looking towards him. He soon responded worriedly "Yeah... is everything okay?" "Look" I pointed in the direction of the girl. "Fuck..." Chan's swearing caught the attention of the other members.

"Is that girl, okay?" Seungmin said, words laced with concern.

Felix gaped at the sight and soon came a soft "Oh shit." Minho stayed silent.

"I'm going to go find out what happened." I said opening the car door and crawling over Han.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?" Han shouted.

"Dude, shut up, this is serious." I said, already growing tired of him.

"yEaH" Changbin said mockingly, also annoyed with him.

I turned back to see Felix crawling over Han as well. "FELIX YOU TOO?" Han shouted again. "AY, DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!" He said whilst Felix 'accidentally' laid his hand on a not so appropriate area.

"Genuinely, shut up." Jeongin spoke softly with his head in his hands.

I stepped out and quickened my pace, Felix ran up next to me.

"Do you think we are going to get there in time?" Felix said, out of breath. I ran faster.

"I hope." I said bluntly. The girl's expression became lifeless, we were running out of time.

"STOP, PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" She screamed. She shielded her face. I heard the footsteps of our members behind us.

"DANG now that they went, I have to go too, I'm WAYYYYY too weak for this." Han said with irritation, then soon ran up a little closer to the scene.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" Michael replies

"Why are you beating her up?" I asked with rage.

"Because she's MY GIRLFRIEND IDIOT IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" He screams directly in my face. She passed out.

"What the hell did you do?" I ask, getting angrier by the second.

"HAH, you're messing with the wrong person, asshole." He yells in my face, his breath stinks.

I saw red, I punched him.

"HYUNJIN WHAT THE HELL?!" Felix shouted with concern.

"Dammmnnnn that was smooth." Han said, while still watching from nearby the car.

"OK 5'2 LOOKING ASS I SEE HOW THIS IS GOING TO GO, NOW EITHER LEAVE NOW OR THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO MY GIRLFRIEND WILL HAPPEN TO YOU." The man shouts spit flying out of his mouth. I looked back toward Felix to see him shaking his head. But the man's words only drove me further into anger.

"Bring it on." I said confidently.

He knocked me out in one punch.