JEALOUSY (Felix POV) 1/2

Y/N walked over to where she had put away the face masks. She pulled out a small paper bag and gave it a quick shake.

"When do you think Jisung will be back?" She asked while setting the bag on the coffee table and sitting on the floor.

"It shouldn't take too long." Changbin responded, absently looking out the window.

She didn't seem that satisfied with the answer but decided not to argue. "Okay, so first we need headbands or something. We just can't have hair in our faces."

She raised her eyebrows and glanced around, almost as a question to if we had any.

"We have like six here." Seungmin said it more as a question than a statement. I nodded my head in agreement.

"We need two more..." It was Changbin who spoke that time.

"I'll just grab some hair ties." Y/N said, standing up and walking back to her bags.

Seungmin also stood up, heading for his collection of headbands. I checked the time as they retrieved what we needed. It was 4:02 pm.

The two came back and set everything out on the small table in the living room.

"We should watch something." Seungmin stated simply.

"All Of Are Dead." Minho suggested, looking up from his phone.

Seungmin responded quickly, not even sparing a glance at the elder. "No." Minho rolled his eyes at the response. "Squid Game? It seems pretty good."

Numerous nods and agreements followed his question.

"So it settled, we're watching Squid Game." Chan said, grabbing the remote and opening Netflix. "It should take around nine hours. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I responded while helping Y/N set up.

"Everyone, choose a face mask. I got different types." Y/N spoke, looking at the seven of us expectantly.

Seungmin was quick to grab one off the table, already having his headband in hand. Next up was Jeongin, followed by Hyunjin and Minho. I grabbed one after them and Changbin reached over to pick one out as well. Chan obviously positioned himself to go last.

Y/N tied her hair back. Hyunjin offered to use the other hair tie. She handed it to him and he did the same.

"Aww, you look so cute." She cooed, poking Hyunjin's cheek. His ears turned bright red.

I would have been surprised if he didn't have a crush on her.

Everyone else put their headbands on and started opening the package.

"These stay on for 15 minutes." Y/N read off the back of her face mask before opening it and putting it on.

The rest of us followed and she set a timer on her phone.

We all situated ourselves on the couch, we were in similar spots as before. Seungmin was still sitting in Innies lap, just that time he was awake. The two had moved closer to Changbin, and I had the corner.

Y/N was still next to me with Hyunjin at her right. Minho had squished in between Chan and Hyunjin.

Chan started the show, and I laid my head on Jeongins shoulder.

We could only get about a fourth of the way through the first episode before the timer went off. I used that chance to get up and pop some popcorn. I came back with two bowls, giving one to Seungmin and one to Hyunjin.

We finished the first episode. A surprising amount of people had already died. I had a feeling it was only going to get more disturbing.

After around the third episode I was getting pretty uncomfortable in jeans. "Can we put pajamas on, or something?" I asked the group.

The Red Head | Hyunjin x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें