CONCERT (Felix POV) 3/3

Shit... Shit... SHIT!

Hyunjin was knocked out. He didn't listen when I told him not to fight back. Now it was just me.

"OH FUUUCK" Han shouted from behind me.

"GUYS WE NEED BACKUP" He yelled once again while sprinting back towards our other members.

I locked eyes with him. I would be lying if I said he didn't scare me. I was brought back to reality when the man shouted at me. "JUST GONNA SIT AND STARE, TWINK?"

In a panic I crouched down to Hyunjin. Please be okay. Please be okay. Well, he was alive, and that was enough for now. I lightly slapped his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. Nothing.

Changbin was at his side in an instant. He was out of breath but picked him up like he didn't weigh more than a feather.

"Is he okay?" Changbin asked in a hurry.

I responded quickly but unsure, "He should be." And he was off. Well, he was.... Until the girls said boyfriend got to him. Everything happened fast, too fast. It was only a matter of seconds before both Changbin and Hyunjin were laying on the concrete. Everyone was panicking. This guy was way stronger than any of us, and ¼ of us were already down.

Okay you got this Felix. You took 12 years of taekwondo, you can knock one guy out. It can't be that hard. I took a deep breath. I kicked him in the face. He stumbled back. I punched him. He tried to fight but I dodged most of his attempts. I kicked him to the ground, and punched him once more as hard as I could. Minho was at my side ready to kill the guy. But he was too late. The guy wasn't dead but he was unconscious. Very unconscious.

Minho patted me on the back. "Good job, Yongbok."

I walked back to the girl, she was still out cold. Each one laying on the ground had a small crowd of members surrounding them. I hovered over her, unsure of what to do. Her eyes fluttered a bit. Shit, she's waking up. I put on a smile and hoped for the best.