SHOPPING (Felix POV) 1/1

I woke up on the floor, covered in blankets. My head was somewhat resting on Chan's leg. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I sat up and looked around the room.

Jisung and Minho were basically cuddling on the couch, the elder's arm was draped over Han and his face was hidden behind his neck. I laughed at the sight. Drunk Lino was really something.

Chan was passed out leaning against the couch, a blanket barely covering his legs where my head was moments earlier.

About a meter away Changbin was making a pretty bad attempt at cuddling Jeongin. The younger had likely shoved his arm away and turned in the opposite direction. Classic Innie.

Towards the center of the living room, Hyunjin was sprawled out next to Y/N who seemed to be content with using him as her pillow.

Everything seemed to be normal, but there were only eight of us. Seungmin was gone. I was pretty sure I had fallen asleep before him. So it was unlikely that he was awake. Panic flooded through me, fully waking me up. Where'd he go?

I stood up, making sure Chan was still sleeping. I walked to Seungmin's room. I wouldn't have been surprised if he went to his bedroom instead of sleeping in the living room. I opened his door without knocking and saw Seungmin sitting in bed on his phone.

"Ever heard of knocking?" He asked, looking up from his phone in annoyance.

"I was worried, okay! I couldn't find you in the living room!" I cried, walking over to Seungmin's bed and sitting down next to him. "Don't do that again, Seungminnie." I pulled him in for a hug.

"What the heck?" Seungmin whispered as he lifted his arms away from me. I looked up at him and noticed huge bags under his eyes.

"MINNIE!" I shouted. "Did you sleep at all last night!?"

"Isn't that the point of sleepovers?" He argued, not answering my question.

"SEUNGMIN! YOU DIDN'T SLEEP???" I yelled in shock. He shook his head while holding back a laugh.

"I'll just sleep later." He shrugged. I swore Seungmin was becoming too much like Chan.

"You better," I muttered as he opened his phone again. I looked at the time. 10:19 am. "What did you even do all night?"

"So, when Minho sent us to get more Soju, I kissed Hyunjin and then-"I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, you WHAT?" I laughed but was really confused. "I mean I'm not homophobic or anything!" I waved my hands in front of me to clear up any false allegations. "I'm literally gay, so like I support you, but since when did you like Hyunjin? Wait, are you two like a thing now?" I was happy for them, but it just seemed so out of the blue.

His eyes widened as he comprehended what I had said. "Oh my god no! I don't like Hyunjin like that!" He yelled, still laughing.

"Then why'd you kiss him?" I still was very confused about the whole situation.

"I didn't mean to!" Seungmin replied loudly.

"How did you accidentally kiss Hyunjin?" I may have been asking too many questions, but I needed to know what happened.

He started to explain. "So, I was doing it as a joke because he had just kissed Y/N- "

"HE KISSED Y/N?" I screamed. Seriously, Seungmin knew too much tea.

"YEAH, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I said I wanted one too, and I leaned in. BUT I THOUGHT HE WOULD BACK UP OR SOMETHING! So yeah, I kissed Hyunjin, but I didn't technically mean to." Seungmin said. I stared at him. How the hell does that happen to those two?

"Wait..." He started, sounding unsure. "Did you say you're gay?" He asked, in genuine confusion, not anger.

I laughed nervously. That was not how I wanted to come out to him. "Yeah..."

"Oh okay, cool. Weird way to come out but I support you." He smiled.

I launched myself at him once more with a relieved sigh. He hugged me back that time. "Did you seriously think we would hate you?" He asked quietly, rubbing my back.

"I don't know..." I said shyly. "Could you maybe not tell anyone?"

"Sure, I'll keep it a secret." I could hear his smile.

I gave him one last squeeze before breaking away. "I'm gonna go wake up the others." I said while getting out of his bed. "Don't kiss anyone else." I walked back into the living room.

I shook Y/N awake. She groaned and pushed my arm away.

"I wanna sleep." She grumbled, turning the opposite direction.

"Do you want to go shopping today?" I asked in anticipation.

"It's New Years, would anything even be open?" She groaned again, covering her eyes with her arm.

"Fine, I'll ask Jisung." I walked away from her and towards the couch.

I patted his arm a few times with no response. I even shook his shoulder and hit him a few more times before he woke up.

"What do you want?" He slurred, obviously still exhausted.

"I was wondering if you would want to go shopping with me today." I said, smiling.

He groaned in response and shuffled closer to Minho. "Not right now." He closed his eyes.

Why couldn't anyone wake up? It wasn't that early.

"Y/N wake up!" I was back to my original target.

"Fine but make me coffee first." She groaned, sitting up.

I walked back over to Jisung. "Please," I begged. "I'll make you coffee if you come with."

"Ugh fine, I'll go shopping with you." He complied, still sounding tired. "Can you grab me a blanket? Lino's my only heat source right now." He moved impossibly closer to Minho.

I grabbed a blanket off the floor from where I had slept and threw it on him, walking to the kitchen.

I made three cups of coffee. One for Y/N, one for Jisung, and obviously one for myself.

When I got back in the living room Y/N was sitting up, I handed her the coffee first.

I shook Jisung once again. "Here's your coffee. Now will you go shopping with me?"

He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and took the coffee, humming in thanks.

It was around two hours later when they had decided to finally go shopping with me. At that point some of the other members had woken up and Seungmin had ventured back into the living room.

"Y/N, Ji, and I are going shopping!" I called to whoever was awake enough to hear. I sent Chan a quick text, telling him where we were going in case he was sleeping or forgot.

Once we arrived at one of the only open malls that day, Y/N and I dragged Han to take pictures in one of those Photo Booth things. The three of us could barely fit and Jisung almost had to sit on my lap again which received many complaints from him. Y/N just laughed at us the whole time.

We walked around for at least two hours, going into some shops and just enjoying each other's company.

"Ooo this place looks nice!" Y/N said excitedly, pointing out one of the stores.

"Can this be the last one?" Jisung asked, slightly impatient but trying to sound nice. "My feet hurt."

"Probably, we'll see." I responded while walking into the clothing store.

After looking around the store and finding a few things Y/N decided to do somewhat of a fashion show for me and Han. He also found something but claimed he didn't need to try it on.

I walked into the changing room and put on the outfit I had picked out. My phone buzzed from where I had set it on the bench.

Y/N had messaged me three times. 'Hey, could you come out here?' 'I think Han's going insane lol' It was the last one that concerned me the most. 'But actually, we might need you'.

A/N THIS STORY IS FICTION IN NO WAY ARE WE SAYING THAT ANY OF THE MEMBERS ARE GAY OR IN RELATIONSHIPS IN REAL LIFE THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY