DORM (Lee Know POV) 1/3

We had been waiting in the car for way longer than we should have been. Han had thankfully already made his way back to his original seat in front of me.

Seriously, how long does it take to drop someone off? I wouldn't have been surprised if we had been sitting there for over an hour.

I was extremely tempted to get out of the van and get Chan out of there myself. There was an issue, however. I was sitting at the very back and to get out of said seat you needed to lay down one of the seats in front. And since all the seats were occupied, I had no hope.

"Where is he?" I asked impatiently. I was tired and just wanted to get back to the dorm.

"He'll be back soon," Jisung said, matching my annoyance and turning back to look at me.

"Can you too just be patient for once in your lives?" Changbin said from the passenger seat.

"Shut up, you were complaining a few minutes ago." I retaliated.

"Stop arguing, I'm tired." Hyunjin complained. From where I was sitting it looked like he was making a pretty bad attempt of sleeping on Felix's shoulder.

I looked back out the small window, glaring at the front door. The guy from earlier started pounding on the door.

My head shot up from where I was resting it on the window. Why was he back?

The door opened and I could see both Chan and Y/N. They let the guy inside.

Chan stayed for a bit longer seeming hesitant to leave but it looked like Y/N reassured him to go.

I was happy we could finally leave but I also didn't want to leave her somewhere she wouldn't be safe.

Chan walked back to the car and hopped in.

"Is she going to be okay with him?" I asked, glancing back at the house.

"She said she would be." Chan said unsure.

He always seems to worry about people, whether he's close to them or not. Part of me is really thankful but I also wish he would worry about himself more when he needs to.

"Hey Lix, look at this picture I took of you." Jisung said mischievously, reaching over Hyunjin with his phone.

Hyunjin snickered as Felix started trying to take Jisungs phone away.

"Hey, give that back!" Han shouted while flailing his arm in an attempt to retrieve his phone.

"Not unless you delete it!" Felix yelled back.

"Can you please be quiet." Hyunjin said with a low voice.

The younger two immediately shut up and started apologizing.

"Aww Jinnie, I'm sorry." Felix said, care evident in his voice.

"You still have my phone." Jisung whispered bitterly, crossing his arms. I laughed softly at the sight.

Chan spoke up trying to break apart the small argument. "Sungie, just delete the picture."

"But it's funny!" Ji whisper-shouted, making sure to stay quiet for Hyunjins sake.

"What even is it?" I questioned peering over the seat ahead.

"I'll delete it, fine. Just give me my phone." Jisung said, giving in.

Felix handed him his phone and he raised it up to where I could see.

I guess you could say it wasn't that flattering of a picture. But I really doubted that anyone would look good from that angle.

I covered my mouth to try to stifle my laugh. "Okay, it is funny."

"See! I take great pictures!" Jisung said pridefully. "It's such a shame artwork like this has to go to waste." He continued, still laughing.

"Oh my god! Just delete the picture!" Felix murmured angrily, also keeping Hyunjin in mind.

"Fine, fine, l will." I watched as he did in fact delete the picture.

I leaned back to properly sit down, no longer hovering over Jisung.

Jeongin tapped my arm lightly, causing me to turn to look at the youngest of the group.

"You're weird." He whispered, smiling. I shoved his shoulder gently.

I looked over at Seungmin. He seemed to have completely ignored the previous interaction. I didn't blame him; a lot had happened. Plus, he was likely tired after performing.

"Guys, we're here." Chan announced, breaking me away from my thoughts.