SLEEPOVER (Hyunjin POV) 2/3

Y/N looked gorgeous from the minute she walked in, but sitting right next to her while playing Uno made my heart race. Why was it doing that?

"UNO" Chan shouted, how was he so good at this game? Han was next to put a card he placed a red two. Then Lee Know with another red two, they stared at each other then laughed because they had the same card. Changbin took a quick swig of his Soju and then again placed another red two. We all burst out laughing. Then I.N played, Felix played, Seungmin played, and then it was Y/N's turn, she brushed the hair that was laying on top of my ear away with her fingers.

"Do you have a plus two?" She whispered. I felt my face heat up, I covered it quickly, what were these emotions that I was feeling? She was still staring at me, waiting for an answer. I quickly turned to her.

"OH SORRY!" I shouted, and all the other members glanced at me. "Yeah, sorry." I whispered to Y/N.

"Ok, good." She smiled at me, and my heart fluttered. "We have the stacking rule, right?" She asked.

"Yeah!" Chan responded, she placed down her red plus two, then I looked through my deck for my plus two. Where was my plus two? I glanced over at Y/N then my eyes widened and looked through my deck one last time.

"Where's your plus two?" She whispered, this time annoyed.

"I DON'T HAVE IT!" I whisper-shouted.

"YOU DON'T HAVE IT!?" She shouted.

"They can't get their hands off each other!" Han said, back to his regular self.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted at him, Y/N was now looking through my deck trying to find a plus 2.

"WHERE IS YOUR PLUS TWO?!" She shouted once more.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I responded I looked toward the floor in embarrassment when I saw a card laying in my lap, and my mouth widened.

"Is that seriously your plus 2?" She asked in a stern tone.

"Uhhhhh" I said, my mouth grew even wider. "What card?" I then grabbed my deck back and shuffled through it. "There's my plus 2!" she looked at me in disbelief, I then placed the card.

"HAH! NOW YOU HAVE TO DRAW 4, CHAN!" Y/N shouted, and we high-fived in happiness.

"Well..." Chan started. "You were probably wondering why I didn't interrupt your cheating... the reason was I ALSO HAVE A PLUS TWO." He then slammed the card against the table and won the game. My mouth dropped in horror. I slowly turned my head toward Y/N, her mouth dropped even further. She then flips the table and starts cursing out Chan.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" she screamed, "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY WIN, YOU JUST SAT THERE AND WATCHED BECAUSE YOU KNEW YOU WOULD WIN EITHER WAY?!" Everyone at the table started wheezing.

"I see why Felix likes you so much!" Seungmin said, still laughing.

"What?" I said sternly, interrupting the laughter. "Felix likes Y/N?" Felix stared at me.

"Not like that." He laughed, and everyone started laughing again. What had gotten into me?

"GUYS I HAVE ANOTHER GREAT IDEA!" Seungmin shouted. "LET'S PLAY MONOPOLY!"

"But we only played one round of U-" Felix was saying, but got interrupted. As I.N covered Felix's mouth.

"I think it's best if we move on to another game, I can feel the heat rising." I.N tried to whisper but said it loud enough for everyone to hear.

"OK, I'LL GRAB THE BOARD," Seungmin said, racing into the other room while he tried to get away from the tension. He soon came back to the room and set up the board, we all called our pieces. Chan also got up to grab a glass of Soju.

We started playing, I rolled first, Doubles, I rolled second, Doubles, I rolled third, Doubles or also known as JAIL. Y/N patted me on the back.

"On the first turn too." She sighed. Chan then rolled, and so forth. Until we got to Seungmin who ROLLED A 12, and then moved 13 spaces. We all called him out.

"NO STOP GUYS I LITERALLY ROLLED A 13!" Seungmin shouted.

"THAT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE!" Han shouted back at him. He recounted the dice and realized he did indeed not roll a 13. We forced him to move back one space, but since he got doubles he rolled again. He landed on "Community chest" which the card told him to take 50 from the bank, but he somehow took 60 from the bank.

"STOP CHEATING IDIOT!" Lino shouted at Seungmin. He continued to cheat throughout the game, but around an hour later we went around the board A LOT.

It was Innie's turn. He had around 11 hotels, 10 houses, and 7 dollars. He was winning. He landed on chance which forced him to pull a card. Which read something along the lines of "Pay 115 per hotel and 40 per house. He stared at the card in shock. He went bankrupt and turned in all his money and lost the game.

"WHAT THE FLIP GUYS'' He shouted, It was then Felix's turn, then Seungmins turn he went to buy one of I.N's old properties with Felix's money.

"HEY, THAT'S MY MONEY!" Felix shouted.

"NOT ANYMORE!" Seungmin responded he was the banker so there wasn't much we could do about it. The game soon finished and we were mostly exhausted, Chan won, he always wins.

"I HAVE ANOTHER-NOTHER GREAT IDEA" Seungmin chimed in. "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE." peoples heads who had been down and tired before that sprung up and we all agreed to play.

"I'LL GO FIRST!" Minho said, shoving the monopoly board off the table and making a huge mess.