JEALOUSY (Hyunjin POV) 2/2

All emotions came rushing to me at that moment as I pulled him aside, all the emotions I tried to push away, all the emotions I tried to take control over. I know it was Y/N's choice if she chose Felix, but I don't want it to be. That seemed so bad, but I didn't care, it was me I was her final option. I knew it because there was this overwhelming force telling me that.

"STOP IT FELIX, DO YOU LIKE Y/N OR NOT!" I screamed at Felix, still crying. "YOU KNOW I LIKE HER WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" All the other members stared at me in disbelief that I finally admitted to liking Y/N. "YOU EVEN KISSED HER!"

"Hyunjin... I don't like her, you kissed her too, during our game." Felix said, sadly. He glanced toward Seungmin, who seemed just as upset as him.

"FELIX, ARE YOU DATING SEUNGMIN? I SAW THAT GLANCE." Jisung asked. Both Seungmin and Felix turned their heads rapidly in his direction.

"WHAT?!" They said simultaneously then started laughing.

"No way, I mean Felix does like m-" Seungmin blurted, but Felix gave him a menacing grin. "DOESn't like men so that's impossible." He giggled.

"And you do?" Hannie asked.

"NO!" Seungmin yelled.

"I mean you did kiss me," I said, Seungmins face turned red.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Changbin said. Minnie covered his face.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." Seungmin said to me. "Plus you, me, and Y/N promised not to bring that up."

"No, she said not to bring up her kissing me," I said, then covered my mouth.

"WHAT?!" Chan screamed the loudest I ever heard him scream. Felix's arms were just crossed the whole conversation. All the members then started surrounding me, while Seungmin sat on the couch trying to avoid conversation at all costs.

"You kissed Y/N?" Changbin said sternly.

"Yes..." I said sadly.

"Hey guys, let's leave Hyunjin alone he..." Seungmin tried to interrupt.

"YOU CAN'T BE TALKING, YOU KISSED HYUNJIN, YOU'RE GAY?!" Lee Know yelled at Seungmin.

"WAIT HOLD ON-" Seungmin started.

"HEY, STOP!" Felix yelled at all of them. "It doesn't matter if he's gay... or Hyunjin is dating Y/N it doesn't change anything." I had never seen Felix angry before, it scared me. He stormed off to his room and slammed the door.

"WAIT FELIX" Seungmin came running after him. Felix cracked the door open and then let Seungmin in. The members surrounded me again.

"How much do you know?" Jeongin said, "Are they dating?" I didn't know the answer, but if they were I didn't want to oust them.

"No," I said nervously.

"Are you dating Y/N?" Chan asked, inching closer to my face. At least I knew the answer to that one.

"No," I said confidently. The answers to all of the questions they continued to ask were also no. 'Are you dating Seungmin?' 'Are you gay?' 'Are you dating Felix?' 'What does Y/N smell like?' well I answered no to that last question because it was weird, but the answer was coconut and obviously Han asked it.

Sadly, I was still angry at Felix, but I didn't know why. Just the feeling of someone else liking Y/N, especially one of my best friends, especially Felix made my blood boil. Soon the doorbell rang, and finally Felix exited his room. I tried to walk over to him to apologize but when he opened the door it was Y/N and it made me angry all over again, also wasn't she there 30 minutes ago, and why did she have a scratch across her left eye?

Nevertheless, she hugged him, whispered something to him, then walked to his room. What was going on in there? It was some sort of 'girls only meeting' but only one of them was a girl! But since the doorbell rang none of the members were surrounding me anymore because they were trying not to raise suspicion to whoever was on the other side of that door and went back to watching 'True Beauty.' I also sat down on the couch next to Han and Chan. While watching the show, I suddenly got called into Felix's room by Y/N and entered.