SICK (Bang Chan POV) 2/2

I walked out of Minho's room, leaving the two of them alone. My gaze locked on Felix, his eyes wide with concern.

"Is he okay?" I.N. asked quietly, arms wrapped around Seungmin, asleep on the youngest's lap, his head on Jeongin's shoulder.

"I don't know," I answered honestly, looking out the window. It had started snowing pretty hard.

Y/N had filled us in on what went down at the mall.

"That's it? He just brought it up out of nowhere, just started saying you were a teenager?" Changbin asked, still in disbelief at the whole situation. He had Seungmin's legs on his lap and was gently rubbing the younger's ankle.

"Yeah!" I could tell Y/N was lying. I hadn't known her for long, but I had picked up on some of the indicators after our talk about the 'incident'.

No one else seemed to notice it so I ignored it for the time being. "That's so unlike him." I sighed, sitting on the edge of the couch.

The rest of the spots were basically taken. Innie was seated in the corner of the couch, Seungmin on top of him. Changbin was sat just barely in front of the two, on the arm of the sectional. To Innie's right was Felix, followed by Y/N and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin scooted over to make more room for me. The Christmas movie we had been watching earlier was paused.

The wind blew loudly outside. "You might just have to stay another night Y/N." I laughed, gazing out the window.

She chuckled softly. "You might be right. I was actually kinda hoping to stay again tonight. I have a little something planned." She stood up with a mischievous smile and walked over to where she set her bag by the door. She lifted out a small package with the words 'Face Mask' printed at the top.

"You bought those for us?" Felix asked, sounding somewhere between horrified and thankful.

Y/N laughed at his remark. "Why else would I get nine of them?" She stated with a shrug as she tossed the face mask back in the bag. 

She sat back down and the six of us quietly chatted, trying to let Seungmin sleep.

A door opened causing Hyunjin to stop talking mid-sentence. Jisung exited Minho's room and made a beeline for the living room. His stare was set unfaltering on Y/N. 

I greeted him kindly. "Hey, did you sleep at all?" I heard a faint buzzing sound almost in the distance.

He ignored my question. "You did this." He said sternly, gaze still fixated on Y/N.

"What?" She seemed genuinely confused. I faced away from Han to look over the couch again. No one seemed to understand what he was talking about.

"This is all your fault." Jisung's voice escalated in volume. Y/N still seemed taken aback, to be fair we all were surprised. She inched closer to Hyunjin who put an arm around her shoulder.

Han started walking closer. "You did this to me!" He shouted.

Just then Minho crept out of his bedroom rubbing his eyes. He read the room quickly and ran up behind Jisung, holding him back.

I faintly heard Hyunjin whisper to Y/N that she didn't do anything wrong, followed by muffled crying.

Han dropped his head and stared at the floor. I saw a tear fall from his face. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." He started sobbing.

Minho gently turned Jisung around by the shoulders and hugged him properly. He looked up at me and we shared a concerned glance, neither of us knowing fully what was going on.

Y/N's cries became quieter as both Felix and Hyunjin comforted her.

We all watched Jisung with anticipation, scared of what would happen next. He slowly stopped crying but didn't seem to be ready to let go of Lino.

"Hey Sungie, can you tell us what happened?" I asked softly as I stood up and laid my hand on the younger's shoulder.

He loosened his grip and turned to face me. He started talking but it was almost like his voice was cutting out. Only a few sentences were clear. "The system broke. It's all a mess now. I know too much."

"What system broke? What are you talking about?" I asked worriedly. He wasn't making any sense.

He abruptly stopped and glanced over everyone in the room with an unsettlingly calm expression. "I'm sorry," His voice was steady. Too steady considering the fact he was sobbing less than a minute before. "I don't know what came over me."

I was scared for him. Nothing like that had happened before. Mood swings weren't necessarily uncommon, but to that extent, it wasn't normal.

"JYP wanted to see me." He started walking towards the door. "Because I'm sick." He said the word 'sick' sourly like he didn't think it was true.

Before any of us could stop him, he was out the door. Changbin got up and ran after Jisung, causing Seungmin to jolt awake from the sudden movement of his legs.

Changbin only stopped chasing after Han when he realized he wasn't anywhere in sight. He paused at the door and looked around in disbelief. "He's gone..." he said in confusion.

"Isn't there a blizzard?" Innie asked, sounding scared.

"Wait, what's going on?" Seungmin asked. He had been sleeping throughout the whole thing.

"Jisung left." Minho stated simply.

"Why?" Seungmin asked, looking around the room at everyone.

"JYP wanted him." It was Felix that time.

"Why?" Seungmin asked again.

"We'll explain later." I said, trying to stay calm.

"He'll be fine." Hyunjin said comforting Jeongin.

Minho walked over to me. "You know when you left me and Jisung in my room?" He asked.

"You mean when you two were cuddling?" I teased.

"Whatever, but yeah, then. Do you think that had anything to do with what just happened?" He said seriously.

"I wouldn't be surprised. Same with what happened at the mall with Y/N." I said honestly.

"What happened at the mall? He didn't tell me anything." He said, peering towards the door, as if Jisung was still there.

"Y/N said he just started saying she was a teenager, and her character was 24 but the real her wasn't." I explained briefly.

"Huh... Wait, did you hear that buzzing noise when Hannie was yelling at her?" He asked. I nodded; I thought that the sound was just in my head.

"Y/N!" I called, interrupting their conversation. She looked up at me. "Did you hear a buzzing sound at the mall?"

She seemed to think for a few seconds before responding. "Uh yeah. I think so. Why?"

"We think it has something to do with this." Minho answered.

"I still don't get what's going on." Seungmin stated bluntly.

"Jisung said that it's all Y/N's fault and she did this to him." Hyunjin sighed.

"What's all Y/N's fault? And what did she do to him?" Minnie asked, still confused.

"That's the thing," I sighed. "We don't know." His eyes widened.

"So, uh do you guys want to do the face masks?" Felix asked, changing the subject.

"THERE ARE FACEMASKS?" Seungmin yelled.

Y/N laughed at him.

"Sure, that sounds good." She said with a smile.