Heaven and Hell Pt.1

A/N:

For those privileged few who can make or break someone's day.

--

This will be from Prapai's perspective.

***

I thought he was only cute. At first. Only cute. Nothing else. A harmless, naïve, and wildly cute person of almost the same stature as myself who is the very definition of the word cute itself that I find myself constantly wanting to squish his cheeks all the time if not gently and teasingly spanking them in our more intimate moments.

And I thought it was just a fleeting addiction. A temporary attraction to a person who seems to command the forces of gravity at his whim.

I've met many people. I am familiar with the euphoria of the flesh. I've tasted myriad lips. I've never known the sweet, simple joy of finding an oasis. I've never lived in the desert. I can get anyone I like. There's plenty of fish in my waters.

And still, here I am.

Craving the sight of him. Longing to sit on the floor of his room. Willing to do menial things like making a project and not minding getting hurt by a cut. Wanting to eat together. Missing getting kissed on my finger. Liking the feel of his skin on my fingertips. Addicted to his scent and the taste of his lips. A voluntary prisoner to the world where he exists.

I can be anything that he wants. Be everywhere he needs me to be. Do whatever pleases him. And then right when things seem to be looking up. Just when I thought we finally made it official. Sky disappeared.

Dark clouds loom overhead as I finally had enough of his excuses and called him on a different phone.

"You pick up when it's not my number?" I began the moment he picked up the call and said hello. It wasn't an accusation but a reluctant and saddening confirmation.

The rest of the conversation felt straight out of a movie where I didn't like the ending. I never believed a single word he said.

Sky will never be my villain. But my muse. And neither sadness, nor tragedy much less being apart is the theme of our love story.

Still this love-stricken, foolish, gullible person that was me wasn't unaffected. Sky's words has always been one of the governing forces in my life. Bringing me to heaven most times, then sending me to the deepest clutches of hell in the next second. I would be lying if I said it didn't broke me when he said he got bored of me.

Why?

Every answer I can think of is damning.

I suffocated at the thought of living my future days without him.

I can't help the tears that came falling.

My name means the Wind but I only ever wanted to be the Earth for Sky. The solid ground on his feet. I don't even mind getting trampled on. I only cared that he is drawn towards me and that I possess an unescapable pull he can never win against. That even if walks away from me, he will someday had to come back.

Still, unlike the unmoving and seemingly stable Earth, I dashed and stormed my way to Sky's place. I can't wait for the day he will come to me. I need to be in his orbit all days of my life. His invisible hold on my heart is firm and unrelenting. It's in my nature to seek him, crave him, want him.

And the same way I knew the beauty and contours of his body. I'd like to believe I also knew his heart. The inner workings of the stubborn but endearing person I came to love.

And all this is definitely not him. Sky wasn't a cold-hearted person who can do something like this. He was a tender-hearted albeit emotionally-scarred guy who made me realize that numbers don't mean a thing. At least in love.

That there's no happiness in increasing the body count.

Love is a feeling. Love is when simple things makes you feel like the luckiest man alive. Love is when you question yourself whether all of this is true and what could you have done in your past life to deserve all this.

For me love is Sky. All the world's dictionaries be damned.

--

A/N:

Still working on the second part.